Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

CharmCityKid wrote:

i never agree w/ this kid, but this is exactly where i'm at w/ it. not just foams tho. ALL these cheap $$# sneakers we have all been so eager to overpay for (yes, even at retail).

BUT... i still MIGHT cop these.
30t6p3b.gif
i like the green. (passed on the retro blues).
My Son,
Do you know how many times you, along with other NikeTalkers have referenced me by saying "I never agree with Mr NikeTalk but..."

Let it go kiddo. I've been here, legitly for over a decade. legitly.
I know what exactly what I speak of.
Sorry I ALWAYS get better exclusives and deals 2 add insult to injury. On top of which I have mastered the NT language of sarcasm.
Truth=Truth
nobody forgot about u, mr. pedo. chill before u get put on blast again and then u'll have to go back in hiding for a few months until things blow over (again).
wink.gif

I hate to throw parent jabs at you kiddo, cuz my son up&coming clearly disagrees, but isn't your mom a pedo, or was it your aunt?
can't remember, I just joined NT while it happened
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

CharmCityKid wrote:

i never agree w/ this kid, but this is exactly where i'm at w/ it. not just foams tho. ALL these cheap $$# sneakers we have all been so eager to overpay for (yes, even at retail).

BUT... i still MIGHT cop these.
30t6p3b.gif
i like the green. (passed on the retro blues).
My Son,
Do you know how many times you, along with other NikeTalkers have referenced me by saying "I never agree with Mr NikeTalk but..."

Let it go kiddo. I've been here, legitly for over a decade. legitly.
I know what exactly what I speak of.
Sorry I ALWAYS get better exclusives and deals 2 add insult to injury. On top of which I have mastered the NT language of sarcasm.
Truth=Truth
nobody forgot about u, mr. pedo. chill before u get put on blast again and then u'll have to go back in hiding for a few months until things blow over (again).
wink.gif

I hate to throw parent jabs at you kiddo, cuz my son up&coming clearly disagrees, but isn't your mom a pedo, or was it your aunt?
can't remember, I just joined NT while it happened
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Man I dont care how you are gonna cop these, for how much, who you connects are or what accounts you have. Im not gonna sift thru 60 pages of cat-fighting so would someone please give me true info on the RD. Ive heard September 2nd...is this true?

Man I dont care how you are gonna cop these, for how much, who you connects are or what accounts you have. Im not gonna sift thru 60 pages of cat-fighting so would someone please give me true info on the RD. Ive heard September 2nd...is this true?

Originally Posted by justivkickx

here you go: http://tinyurl.com/5v6v8ss

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by runzombierun

roll.gif

HAVE to learn how to do that!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by runzombierun

roll.gif

HAVE to learn how to do that!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

^ Is the color effect similar to the rice Kobe vi?

Not a kobe person so im not fimiliar with them....

But I can tell you they switch from green to a purple that can look like black....

It's crazy....

But I can tell you they switch from green to a purple that can look like black....

It's crazy....

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

It's crazy....
pimp.gif

Seems similar to the kobe's then. Thanks man.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

It's crazy....
pimp.gif

Seems similar to the kobe's then. Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom