Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

I ain't even gon lie......I forgot homegirl was rockin the pines for a second there.....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ i use alcohol on my 02 pearls and works perfectly... nail polish remover should work also i would assume
thanks homey... going to give it a try

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ i use alcohol on my 02 pearls and works perfectly... nail polish remover should work also i would assume
thanks homey... going to give it a try

Im about tired of Wale tweetin his pines, he just did earlier today talking about my shoes green. If i see him before the RD they are coming off of his feet
laugh.gif

Im about tired of Wale tweetin his pines, he just did earlier today talking about my shoes green. If i see him before the RD they are coming off of his feet
laugh.gif

I dont know if being on NT since '02 and being a NT celebrity are the same, but I got you. Either way, I'll be there tomorrow to say whats up...

Again, we're all rooting for you g...Good luck!

I dont know if being on NT since '02 and being a NT celebrity are the same, but I got you. Either way, I'll be there tomorrow to say whats up...

Again, we're all rooting for you g...Good luck!

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Jada and that Memphis character stay posting about their discount. I have connects you can only dream of and you don't see me acting like a fool.
don't forget about that smurfdavid guy too....next time I buy something at full retail with tax and shipping, I'm going to post it...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom