NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

These are weak. Nike should of made these all black based, electric green swoosh, and left the tongue accented with the electric green.

They're fire. I wanted the Kryptonates, and these are a better shoe, so they make perfect sense for me.

They're fire. I wanted the Kryptonates, and these are a better shoe, so they make perfect sense for me.

Originally Posted by pay jape

too many foams... shhts weak.
They doing every color under the rainbow (being discussed) within the next 36 months...

Be prepared.

smh.gif

I like em...the problem to me isn't new colorways..the problem with me is how Nike is starting to throw "foam" on everything else..I like these..I'll go in with no hesitation..Oh and don't forget penny is still ballin ...we may see em with the heat...can we can metallic red?...burnt orange?...y not?

I like em...the problem to me isn't new colorways..the problem with me is how Nike is starting to throw "foam" on everything else..I like these..I'll go in with no hesitation..Oh and don't forget penny is still ballin ...we may see em with the heat...can we can metallic red?...burnt orange?...y not?

nike is just testing the water. once those sell i can see the flood gates being open on the color variety
smh.gif
. ill only cop if i can get them at the player price or else ill pass

nike is just testing the water. once those sell i can see the flood gates being open on the color variety
smh.gif
. ill only cop if i can get them at the player price or else ill pass

They're decent. Not sure if I would cop. I'm only a fan of the Pearls when it comes to Foam Pros. Never liked the swoosh.

They're decent. Not sure if I would cop. I'm only a fan of the Pearls when it comes to Foam Pros. Never liked the swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom