NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

im not sure if im buggin but i remember a lot of nikes in the 90s coming out in a almost neon looking green/blue colorway, this is the closest thing i have seen to that kind of colorway in a long time, i actually like it
that is nowhere near neon...$#!ts is one shade away from looking like:
3464225662_3c4145a1b7.jpg

this is what they should have came out looking like IMO
5227852553_c1ff4a171a_o.jpg

glow in the dark soles would be nice as well
5228582144_b724a44f9d_o.jpg

The more I look at the pics Fresh Like Will posted, the more they're growing on me and the more I think they'll be a hit.

Where's the wale pics when you need 'em?

The more I look at the pics Fresh Like Will posted, the more they're growing on me and the more I think they'll be a hit.

Where's the wale pics when you need 'em?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

im not sure if im buggin but i remember a lot of nikes in the 90s coming out in a almost neon looking green/blue colorway, this is the closest thing i have seen to that kind of colorway in a long time, i actually like it
yea the shade of green could have been done better, i just like the blue/green colorway, i feel like nike hasnt come out with a good blue/green colorway in a long time

yea the shade of green could have been done better, i just like the blue/green colorway, i feel like nike hasnt come out with a good blue/green colorway in a long time

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If its not a typical colorway or an og nt will hate it.

Grape v's rotted on shelves in the 90's, now look...I actually want a pair of cactus foam ones and I definitely bad talkted them in 07.

Either way im not concerned with the next mans opinion anyway.
nt loved coppers

don't forget the copper penny 2's that dropped before them.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

If its not a typical colorway or an og nt will hate it.

Grape v's rotted on shelves in the 90's, now look...I actually want a pair of cactus foam ones and I definitely bad talkted them in 07.

Either way im not concerned with the next mans opinion anyway.
nt loved coppers

don't forget the copper penny 2's that dropped before them.

^^^ but copper wasnt typical nor og.
the color was so bad that nike already retired it
laugh.gif

^^^ but copper wasnt typical nor og.
the color was so bad that nike already retired it
laugh.gif

dam i always liked glow in the dark shoes, i would all be over them foams, i like they way these came out..

dam i always liked glow in the dark shoes, i would all be over them foams, i like they way these came out..

^the color barely looks green in that video, i could see someone mistaking them for pearls, might get these if they end up around 120 tho

^the color barely looks green in that video, i could see someone mistaking them for pearls, might get these if they end up around 120 tho

pimp.gif

Finally Somebody Did A Photoshop With Glow In The Dark Soles... Id Cop Those For Sure. After Seein That Video Idk... Cant See Myself Payin $200 For These...

pimp.gif

Finally Somebody Did A Photoshop With Glow In The Dark Soles... Id Cop Those For Sure. After Seein That Video Idk... Cant See Myself Payin $200 For These...

if someone does grab a pair of these....get some glow in the dark paint and apply them....only thing that can save this shoe

if someone does grab a pair of these....get some glow in the dark paint and apply them....only thing that can save this shoe

Back
Top Bottom