NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Came in yesterday...looks like i gotta wait till i get back to brooklyn to get a hat,VA only had a neon green indians hat for me
sick.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hope the green aint this light, looks like the pearls.

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

yea that dude in flight club wears them all the time lmao
i must of seen him with then on like 10 times in the last month
got mines today for 250 today love them dont sleep on them
Yepz.. and they are... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

yea that dude in flight club wears them all the time lmao
i must of seen him with then on like 10 times in the last month
got mines today for 250 today love them dont sleep on them
Yepz.. and they are... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Came in yesterday...looks like i gotta wait till i get back to brooklyn to get a hat,VA only had a neon green indians hat for me
sick.gif

Thats exactly what I was gonna say but nah it the camera quality, its more green then that

sick.gif

Thats exactly what I was gonna say but nah it the camera quality, its more green then that

people keep saying how ugly these are and they are going to sit...but I'm seeing all the pairs on ebay sell at full price and Sneaker St sold out of them too. I think a lot of people likes but are just afraid to admit it...haha

people keep saying how ugly these are and they are going to sit...but I'm seeing all the pairs on ebay sell at full price and Sneaker St sold out of them too. I think a lot of people likes but are just afraid to admit it...haha

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

Aiight bro, I'm copping these and the Pewters, skipping all the Jordan releases till the Bordeaux.

Aiight bro, I'm copping these and the Pewters, skipping all the Jordan releases till the Bordeaux.

same. 
roll.gif

same. 
roll.gif

i rescind my previous guaranteed cop. after copping some pearls for 149.99 i'll just wait for these to hit outlets, or just go on sale. money is getting tight right now anyway :/

i rescind my previous guaranteed cop. after copping some pearls for 149.99 i'll just wait for these to hit outlets, or just go on sale. money is getting tight right now anyway :/

Originally Posted by nimhet

u have alot of people that r going to buy them because there foams

there gonna sell but i dont know if they wil sell out as fast as the royals   

Originally Posted by wr8201

there is less quantity on the sites that are selling early so the fact that they are selling out doesnt mean they gonna move come release date. these dont compare AT ALL to the royals in any aspect.

njavier03 wrote:

i think ud have better luck copping online or locally on sale than copping from the outlets. foams hitting outlets in large numbers isnt always a guarantee and can be like rolling dice. also, depending on someone to post info that they are at outlet X and waiting for them to drop to the right price without selling out in your size could be challenging. the real savings comes when outlets run the 20-40% off specials that are generally excluded on phone orders.
example: 09 eggs, 10 eggs, coppers, hoh pearls (i know small numbers already), 07 breds, 07 cactus, 07 anthracites might have hit in small numbers but nothing that NT cleaned up on. a few of the shoes were easily had locally on sale or with a friendly discount from employees.

i do know 07 royals hit (not sure how hard), 08 silver pros hit hard (still mad i didnt go hard and get a few pairs. 0 pairs because i was like "well i already got my pair
laugh.gif
), and 10 pearls hit a few times but its all in luck that i would suggest you not rely on.

Originally Posted by wr8201

there is less quantity on the sites that are selling early so the fact that they are selling out doesnt mean they gonna move come release date. these dont compare AT ALL to the royals in any aspect.

njavier03 wrote:

i think ud have better luck copping online or locally on sale than copping from the outlets. foams hitting outlets in large numbers isnt always a guarantee and can be like rolling dice. also, depending on someone to post info that they are at outlet X and waiting for them to drop to the right price without selling out in your size could be challenging. the real savings comes when outlets run the 20-40% off specials that are generally excluded on phone orders.
example: 09 eggs, 10 eggs, coppers, hoh pearls (i know small numbers already), 07 breds, 07 cactus, 07 anthracites might have hit in small numbers but nothing that NT cleaned up on. a few of the shoes were easily had locally on sale or with a friendly discount from employees.

i do know 07 royals hit (not sure how hard), 08 silver pros hit hard (still mad i didnt go hard and get a few pairs. 0 pairs because i was like "well i already got my pair
laugh.gif
), and 10 pearls hit a few times but its all in luck that i would suggest you not rely on.

I saw a dude on the Metro this morning wearing these.  They definitely pop and will be a great spring/summer time shoe when it warms up. 

I saw a dude on the Metro this morning wearing these.  They definitely pop and will be a great spring/summer time shoe when it warms up. 

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

same. 
roll.gif

Ya same here
roll.gif
But i just might get Gray 5s then back to foams in July & Sept. Nothing else is worthy

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

same. 
roll.gif

Ya same here
roll.gif
But i just might get Gray 5s then back to foams in July & Sept. Nothing else is worthy

Back
Top Bottom