Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I wish those who added to their cart with no intentions on paying would release their pairs.

They don't stay in the cart as long as some people think.
It's about 30-45 mins

Most should be released by now.

Originally Posted by button999

Confirmation email from NDC received.

x2, back to bed..
tired.gif

i have no issues with nike.com new online system ..i didn't login to my account and they refunded my shipping costs. auto upadates on sizes. what is there to complain about? lol other then them not selling a size 6 or 6.5 so i can order mines and my gurls together

I added to my cart and immediately tried to check out through PayPal. It tell me at the end when I click submit order that they're sold out. The shoes though are still in my cart.

Went to my local mall around 830 and saw 5 ppl at footaction and footlocker. The stores had been opened for some time. Tried to put the shoes on layaway which gives me time to pay it off or think if I really want the shoes and they say no more layaway on new releases. The store mgr wasn't there but both associates said it when I asked them separately. I feel I would still purchased them regardless being a sucker for irridscent foams. These were way too easy to get in my area DMV. Footlocker said they had about 70 pairs, Footaction 100 pairs, and Downtown Lockerroom 60 pairs. This was at St. Charles Mall btw for any locals who want to cop or look at them and decide.

yea more sizes are up i got two sz 11 in my cart for the hell of it.. going to release the now so cop them

if anyone needs a size 11 call eastbay in a minute im about to cancel my order since i got through on ndc w/ free shipping

edit: %%@ lady on the phone said i couldnt cancel my order at this point since it already went through payment verification o well

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

Went to my local mall around 830 and saw 5 ppl at footaction and footlocker. The stores had been opened for some time. Tried to put the shoes on layaway which gives me time to pay it off or think if I really want the shoes and they say no more layaway on new releases. The store mgr wasn't there but both associates said it when I asked them separately. I feel I would still purchased them regardless being a sucker for irridscent foams. These were way too easy to get in my area DMV. Footlocker said they had about 70 pairs, Footaction 100 pairs, and Downtown Lockerroom 60 pairs. This was at St. Charles Mall btw for any locals who want to cop or look at them and decide.

did you say you normally put 200 dollar shoes on layaway? if you dont have the 220 you probably shouldnt get the sneakers....you need to get your priorities straight man...

Back
Top Bottom