Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

lol resellers are taking major Ls on these sneakers. Looks im going to get a pair for about 150 shipped since ive got about 80 dollars worth of ebay bucks to spend.

Lol, and this doesn't even make sense. $150 plus $80 eBay bucks is (drumroll)...above retail. Now if you paid under $100 without an employee discount, that would be a reseller fail.

Yeah I remember seeing those on the sale rack and thinking UGLY. Now I wish I would have bought all of them. And then those Cactus and Black/red joints were on PYS for $130 forever. I am glad I copped these.

I got a pair of coughdrops in the mail today and the box had a $119 price sticker on it...lol

Far from the biggest Foam Flop. The Cactus cw barely sold for 100. The recent Pearls were at footaction for 99.99. Those recent cough drops were at my nike factory store for 109.99 FSR.

All 3 of these cws that sat heavily are now selling for 300+ DS

These so called sellouts are mostly people buying for resale.

That can be said for every release. Not saying its a better shoe, but Ive seen more people actually rockin these on the street since release than Metallic Reds, Pines, Royals etc. I was in a mall for the Olympic 6 release, and one dude left with 11 pairs of Oly 6's from 5 different stores. Resellers are the reason for every sellout!

If someone is looking to make a $100 profit in 1-2 weeks on a GR, they are idiotic. Resellers are holding them for 3+ years, and flipping their 2009 Eggplants now :smile:

Last edited:
I don't see the purple either...I have a pair. The pines look like Eggplant pros in certain lightning. Regardless, this shoe is a nice colorway. Back to bolder colors rather than OD bright colors.

Plan to wear these a couple more times before the summer ends.

Why are people mad that these shoes didn't fly off the shelves everywhere?

Y'all sound like a bunch of re-sellers/hypebeasts.

This is a great sign that this foamposite hype is slowly dying down.

Why are people mad that these shoes didn't fly off the shelves everywhere?
Y'all sound like a bunch of re-sellers/hypebeasts.
This is a great sign that this foamposite hype is slowly dying down.

This is a great sign that this foamposite hype is slowly dying down

This is a great sign that this foamposite hype is slowly dying down

Anybody that's whining/complaining about these not selling out didn't want the shoe in the first place. I buy what I like, not what has a chance to sellout. I'd love for these to actually sit for a few months so I can scoop a 2nd pair on sale.

Last edited:
I really wish I could've gotten these. The mall around me doesn't sell foamposites...really hoping that changes

footaction canceled my order today. im pretty pissed but now im going to spend that money on something else.

Stock Locate.

Stock Locate.

Stock Locate.

Stores around me still have these. If I'm not mistaken, you can start to stock locate shoes 2 weeks after release. It's been past the 2 weeks so go to your FTLs and such and ask them to stock locate. Every FTL should be able to do it. If they say otherwise, they're most likely lying.

Stock Locate.

Stock Locate.

Stock Locate.
Stores around me still have these. If I'm not mistaken, you can start to stock locate shoes 2 weeks after release. It's been past the 2 weeks so go to your FTLs and such and ask them to stock locate. Every FTL should be able to do it. If they say otherwise, they're most likely lying.

they did it for me and then called and canceled my order.

Back
Top Bottom