Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

But everybody I kno gon cop just cuz what shoe it is and the price it is and of course tryna be fresh 4 da 4th. I let dem boyz cook I prolly cop tho

Such a ******ed reason to waste their money...
30t6p3b.gif

Sadly, it's been a status thing around here for awhile. Buying the $200 nike's is/was a way of indirectly saying a) I got money or b) my priorities are all %^*+¥£ up. Wish this area would move on to something else, bammas been wearing the same uniform for like 12 year now.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i have pines, coppers and eggs just like many of us do. considering these gym greens with the 3 colorways i just mentioned, i like gym greens over pines and coppers, which is why i'm copping on the 30th.

I like the pines and coppers more.... If these would have been the same color as the gold fp1's I would have been sold

LMAO @ "bammas" lol reminds me of my Baltimore and DC days .. Gem Greens grew on me but imma focus on the olympic pack and olympic 6s.

Eh.

I'll pass.

Still got flightposite Is in this same "green goblin" colorway I rarely get a chance to wear now...............

For my taste this colorway is way down low. For collecting purposes I will buy a pair if I get lucky on NDC but if I don't succeed I won't sweat it.
Weak c/w for me so I will move on to the next release if I don't get them.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

For my taste this colorway is way down low. For collecting purposes I will buy a pair if I get lucky on NDC but if I don't succeed I won't sweat it.
Weak c/w for me so I will move on to the next release if I don't get them.

WORD

i am going to pass on these air force 1's i mean whatever they are they come in every color

Originally Posted by Leonidas

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

i am going to pass on these air force 1's i mean whatever they are they come in every color

indifferent.gif

Didn't get the joke...AF1s come in all color blockings now & he's saying foams are becoming the same way

just saw these in person and the pictures do not do them justice. its more of a mystic paint color (the paint on the old mustangs that changed color), they are as good as bought for me.

Don't mean to thread jack folks, but I'm not big on Foams. Is $265 shipped for a pair of DS Eggplants decent? I own the Royals (still DS) and the only other colorway I wanted was the Eggplants.

It's an ok price.I'd try for 240 at least...Any who , meh at these. It's too much money between shoes I'm trying to actually wear.

Jus got off wit my dude @ FA and he said they got in 24 pairs.... IM ON EM!!!! I really like these

Back
Top Bottom