Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Originally Posted by bigj505

honestly, i think that there are a few factors in these not selling out in the high volume foam areas:
1. its been a new nike release every weekend. people dont have money like that anymore
2. the 220 price point and the lack of "wow" that these shoes produce keep people away
3. quantity - spots that got these got a million. much more than the electrolimes
4. nike is playing foams out. i know around here, u wear foams, u get 0 love. u wear special KDs, Brons and you break some necks.

I generally flip a few pairs here and there but i definitely knew to stay away from these. i just grabbed pairs for people i usually deal with. they were cool enough to toss me $20 - $40 each which made my pair stupid cheap.

and dude that said NY is the foam capital ---- shame on you
and dude that cited finishline didnt get them so they arent a GR... finishline never gets foams. the 1 time they did, it was the 09 eggplants. these are definitely a GR in every since of the word.

You say that if you wear foams around here, you get no love? That might be right if you throw on some joints that just dropped, ie these Gym Greens because everyone will be wearing the same colorway. But if you throw on a colorway that released a lil while ago, heads will turn. Not that it really matters, I'm just sayin.

I wear older foams from time to time but many don't have a clue as to what they are. Wore my volts a few times and a couple of kids just asked when they drop. It's a side effect of wearing a hype shoe these days. People don't the history that comes with them.
my mans wore them red pros when the metallic red ones dropped and a bunch of people thought they were the same shoes.

power back on For The MF WIN!!

wore these to the mall to get gym greens and dudes were looking at me like i was rocking fakes!!
indifferent.gif
maybe bc the swoosh fell off the left shoe while waiting to cop??
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
all i saw was a sea of electrolimes and metallic reds with scattered pearls and retro blues (shoulda took pics
30t6p3b.gif
)
15u3jm.jpg

pics for ur enjoyment bc i'm bored...
2rr6o0o.jpg

if8um9.jpg

2d9aagk.jpg

gym green <---> pines...
2zh4d1t.jpg

no flash
30t4f2t.jpg

flash
33aszdd.jpg

these pics should put all the "these look like pines/coppers" "they took the soles from pines" "etc, etc" talk to rest. the gym greens are are a color way of their own. i personally like them better than pines AND coppers. i can see myself rocking the gyms more, especially in the summer. i LOVE that the accents on the tongue and pull tabs and the little swoosh are blacked out. just a minor detail that i appreciated.
pimp.gif
and we don't even have to discuss the shift.
sick.gif
IMO, these are the best foams to drop since '09 eggplants, galaxies notwithstanding of course.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

How in the world did the electrolimes sell out and these are sitting? These are a pretty dope cw what with the gradient, and the electrolimes are trash! I know people like Foam ones better than pros but damb....
Obviously, these were a way better colorway. I think what happened with those is the sneaker hype was at an all-time high. It was less than a month after the All-Star frenzy.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

How in the world did the electrolimes sell out and these are sitting? These are a pretty dope cw what with the gradient, and the electrolimes are trash! I know people like Foam ones better than pros but damb....
Obviously, these were a way better colorway. I think what happened with those is the sneaker hype was at an all-time high. It was less than a month after the All-Star frenzy.

Electro limes were much less in quantity also

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why yall care so much if these still sitting?

Sadly, there are those who base the desirability of a shoe on how fast it sells out...

Correct.Most best colorways of shoes sit and sit and sit.Shoes will be ugly & hyped and they will sell out.

Charm, what you gonna do about the swoosh that fell off?

Mine did the same on the exact pair as yours and i need advice
laugh.gif

Charm, what you gonna do about the swoosh that fell off?

Mine did the same on the exact pair as yours and i need advice
laugh.gif
mine happened to my volts.
gorilla glue was what i used and it seemed to hold up well so far.
i used shoe goo on the soles when they started to detach.

Where can I get gorilla glue?

And do you have pics of the "after" on your volts?
im sure you can find gorilla glue at a rite aid or something. i cant remember exactly where i got mine from but its pretty available. this is the best pic i have. been worn 3 times since repair.

you can get gorilla glue at any place that sells any hardwear type stuff.. even wal-mart

Charm its all opinion but i got the reds and pines over these, but i would put these ahead of the coppers though because coppers are hard to match up for me.

u can get gorilla glue at home depot...and sumone told that sumthing called barge cement might work well to

Any places in Southern Cali still have these? Preferably Footlocker, Footaction or Champs? Trying to put these on layaway. Been buying way too much crap lately.

PM please!

I wish I was caking right now heavily and there wasnt so much dropping later this month because i would love to have stocked up on these. These are real unique and will sell instantly in a year or 2 in the 300+ range . Even when i show these shoes to my boys who are the farthest from sneakerheads they start WOWing

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Anyone know if these are still on the shelves anywhere in the Philly area? Thanks.
footlocker 69th street and kicks on city ave and 52 street

Thanks. Found some at Franklin Mills.

Was going to cop these for the hell of it if they were still widely available locally...

Wasn't going to drive around to grab a shoe for trade bait however.

Was pretty easy to pickup offline. I was able to walk into Footaction and they pretty much had a FSR.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I wish I was caking right now heavily and there wasnt so much dropping later this month because i would love to have stocked up on these. These are real unique and will sell instantly in a year or 2 in the 300+ range . Even when i show these shoes to my boys who are the farthest from sneakerheads they start WOWing

hopefully youre right. I OD'd and ordered a bunch

Originally Posted by airedweezy

These are on ful size runs in la lol hope this means things are going back to normal. Hoping they hit sales rack like the pearls.

its funny you say that because i remember when these sat. now you  cant find a pair for under $250. Just like the cough drops i was so happy to be able to cop on release date i didnt care about paying retail now these are going up too

Back
Top Bottom