Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I wish I was caking right now heavily and there wasnt so much dropping later this month because i would love to have stocked up on these. These are real unique and will sell instantly in a year or 2 in the 300+ range . Even when i show these shoes to my boys who are the farthest from sneakerheads they start WOWing

hopefully youre right. I OD'd and ordered a bunch

Sheesh, how many did u get?

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Everyone who keeps saying that these look like Pines and Coppers....I don't know what the hell you all are talking about.

so the "pinkish" colored pair in the bottom of this trunk was probably these and not "breast cancer foams":

Yeerp, I think you are absolutely correct. That much speculated colorway in the trunk was the pro greens that dropped yesterday. No
douubt it im my mind based on the evidense.

no. i still think those are the pink foams...

those have a metallic finish, the gems have a dull iridescent finish...

also, the ones @ the bottom of the suitcase are str8 pink. the gems in that pic are more purpleish...

Originally Posted by Rockett4

Originally Posted by AIRRON

I wish I was caking right now heavily and there wasnt so much dropping later this month because i would love to have stocked up on these. These are real unique and will sell instantly in a year or 2 in the 300+ range . Even when i show these shoes to my boys who are the farthest from sneakerheads they start WOWing

got greedy with the random sizes popping up on ndc. thought ndc would cancel like the N7 Kd4s and give out 15% off codes, but it seems like they are all set to ship according to the rep. (6 pairs). tried cancelling and couldnt. i'll likely return them. not the type to sit on a shoe for years to get a 50 dollar profit

got greedy with the random sizes popping up on ndc. thought ndc would cancel like the N7 Kd4s and give out 15% off codes, but it seems like they are all set to ship according to the rep. (6 pairs). tried cancelling and couldnt. i'll likely return them. not the type to sit on a shoe for years to get a 50 dollar profit
It will be more then a 50 dollar profit if u sat on these for years. 

People really think these are going to sit and hit sales racks?

Just cause a shoe doesn't sellout opening weekend, doesn't mean it's 'sitting'. We're just used to hot releases being gone by 10 a.m. these days.

Maybe next week's Olympic onslaught kept these out of people's hands. I got the usual two pairs I wanted.

if anyone in san diego needs a sz 10.5 sheiks in mv has 1 pair left
other than that these are done for in sd seems like all stores had a small amount of pairs but what else is new lol

Originally Posted by slimkid

u can get gorilla glue at home depot...and sumone told that sumthing called barge cement might work well to

Yeah, my swoosh fell of on my royal pros last month and I just used barge cement

I had gotten it for the soles separating on my XIV's

I think you will regret it I would keep them im sure you will get over 100$ profit within this year

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

That storm in the DMV definitely made it easier to cop. Went into footlocker at 3pm and copped 2 sz 14s. That's UNHEARD of for dopes in Baltimore lol. You gotta think though...since everyone was out at the mall, you woulda thought they woulda flew off the shelf....

the storm def helped me, something got knocked down and the main road to PG Plaza was blocked off, took me almost 2 hours to get there, I thought for sure I missed out... maybe the power outage messed up everyone's alarm clock.

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by yeerp

so the "pinkish" colored pair in the bottom of this trunk was probably these and not "breast cancer foams":

Yeerp, I think you are absolutely correct. That much speculated colorway in the trunk was the pro greens that dropped yesterday. No

also, the ones @ the bottom of the suitcase are str8 pink. the gems in that pic are more purpleish...
the pink ones in the case are ones... look at the sole!

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Kevin eudy....ur a ******

1.foam capital? Ny? HA real joke buddy. U collect shoes?
2. More pairs? Nike? Hhaaaa come on man
3. Gr right? So thats why finishline had them?
4. I love the myth that these didnt sell well online

Didnt sell online? Why cuz nikes new cart system made it so random pairs popped up throughout day? Instead of gone in 60 (or 12) seconds
If they didnt sell well online, name one place online besides ebay, that i can get them now????? Or wait
One place where i coulda copped em at 3 pm yesterday?

Oh yeah these were GR and didnt sell. Some certain smaller cities got 1 outta 5 stores with em

Oh mom n pop raper in new york still got em, butthats bout it....foam capital? Smh
You wouldn't say NY is the Foam capital?

the color shift is crazy in person! in the light it looks like rose gold, but then it gets more purple when darker

Uhhhh ny the foam capital?

No dude

The dmv has that on lock dude and has for years

Just cuz ny is the biggest city n has the most people jockriding

Foams been the craze in dmv for looooong time

And our own wale done took it to a whole new level

Originally Posted by bigruss

Good eye. Didn't even notice that at first.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by bigruss

Good eye. Didn't even notice that at first.

How are you guys seeing the sole? All I see is the upper on those.

Every foam thread has a NY vs DMV debate about who is the foam capital lol

LET IT DIE ALREADY! Who really cares? Just get your shoes and go on with life.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Uhhhh ny the foam capital?

No dude

The dmv has that on lock dude and has for years

Just cuz ny is the biggest city n has the most people jockriding

Foams been the craze in dmv for looooong time

And our own wale done took it to a whole new level

Wale is a lame.

I lived in Va for 8 months from 02-03 and I can vouch for DMV being the foam capital. That was the first and only place I was seeing foams and I wanted them based after seeing my cousins bf with the royal and red pros. THE first pair I saw in St Louis was the silver/black in 07/08. As far as these being a gr nowhere in St Louis I know of got a 15 in so I ordered mine from footlocker. I'm used to the "the biggest size we get is a 13" speech but now smh

Back
Top Bottom