Nike Air Footscape Woven “Rainbow”

Any info on the grey wool coming out?

^^^
are you referring to these?...if so, I'd also like some info with regard to the potential release date...

So are these Grey Wool ones supposed to be women's? (Don't really care as long as it fits with my foot tho.)

Anyone know if these are still available anywhere in a 12? :nerd:
-Drew

Trying giving major DC a call.

They have both color ways I'm not to sure if they have all sizes available.

They do take phone orders.

Trying giving major DC a call.
They have both color ways I'm not to sure if they have all sizes available.
They do take phone orders.

Much thanks, man. I just shot them a tweet. :nerd:

140 was retail right?
They fit you guys TTS? I have flat feet. :rolleyes

-Drew

Last edited:
If you're a true size 12, you could easily rock with an 11.5 in these, as they fit somewhat big.

Finishline still has an 11.5 up in the Sail colorway AND there are discount codes out there.

Do it.  

If you're a true size 12, you could easily rock with an 11.5 in these, as they fit somewhat big.

Finishline still has an 11.5 up in the Sail colorway AND there are discount codes out there.

Do it.  

Much appreciated for the help man.

I'm guessing they fit like Js since they're extra roomy?

-Drew

^ I haven't worn a pair of J's in a good 5 years, so I couldn't tell ya man.

But Wovens have a wide toebox area, making them run a little big, IMO.  

Black joints up on Finishline. I can get used to them getting releases like these....coupon codes ftw.

^ Yezzir. Scored the blacks for $116 shipped after WC rewards and coupon. And to think I was contemplating paying resale prices on eBay.... glad I waited.

^^^
same question...still waiting on additional info about the Black/Medium grey Wool Chukka...

Saw them online, also saw a couple of the collaborations that where an overseas exclusive floating online. Prices are insane tho.

Back
Top Bottom