Nike Air Force 1 Doernbecher 09 *photo and release info*

OG Doernbechers were the best out of them all. It seems like Nike is encouraging the wildest-obviously-a-child-designed-this colourway possible since the firstseries (at least from the ones i've seen)

NDC still has a FSR. I could not pass up on these with the supreme materials, low price, free ship. These > Fusions that people are paying double for.

Plus it's a easy Tax write off.

Originally Posted by TheWealth

NDC still has a FSR. I could not pass up on these with the supreme materials, low price, free ship. These > Fusions that people are paying double for.

Plus it's a easy Tax write off.

Yep alot of people dont even think about that
laugh.gif

some of you guys need to remember that these are designed by a little kid
laugh.gif
its not exactly a shoe you buy for the looks, rather, you buy them for thecause.

Got mine today.
Absolutely superb quality.
Nike has some explaining to do, these retail for $88 at this level and GR retail for the same with very crappy materials?!?
For those of you saying "tax write off", unless you're writing these checks directly to the Doernbecher Hospital, these are not!
Trust me on that one!

i am pretty sure NikeFNHead is right about the tax issue...i posted about this in the Jordan VI's post but nobody cared to discuss.
Usually when you make a charitable donation you receive a separate "tax receipt" to file with your taxes. However, with nike you only receive aregular receipt and not a tax receipt. Nike takes the proceeds from all the shoe sales and writes the big fat check to Doernbecher. Doernbecher (which I amassuming is registered as a charitable organization) has special tax circumstances that allow them to a) not pay tax on the money they receive as charitabledonations and b) provide those who donate with a "tax receipt" so that they can receive a tax break from the government for that amount of theirincome. So, nike receives the large tax break via a tax receipt provided by Doernbecher to them-using the money we pay for the shoes. Indirectly, your moneydoes go to a worthy charitable cause. Unfortunately, you are not able to get the tax benefits from it. I even contacted nike to ask them for a "taxreceipt" and they said they do not provide them. I am in my final year of law school in Toronto and have studied both Canadian and US tax law so you cantrust that I do have a clue about this. If anybody hears otherwise or is able to obtain a legitimate tax receipt for these please let me know. Your best bet isto try and use your nike receipt as a tax receipt and hope the IRS doesn't come after you over such a small donation.

any tax lawyers or accountants in the building? maybe...

^ good point bro..... i guess there must be a way to claim it on ur tax refund......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Trust me, not a legit tax deduction for individuals.
The tax deduction goes to Nike.
Pretty hefty penalty if IRS catches it, not worth the headache of having your returns from the past 3 years put under a microscope over an $85 shoe!

i copped but has anybody found a shirt for this shoe its harder for all the colors

i got the DB VI J's, and got the Livestrong Busy P AF1s back in July, never even thought about trying to get a tax break... thats a sad joke.

im still contemplating on if i want to get these ones or not, i really do like em

ok idk what the background of this shoe is could somebody please inform me? ik they are 4 some sort of charity but what exactly if anybody knows?

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Trust me, not a legit tax deduction for individuals.
The tax deduction goes to Nike.
Pretty hefty penalty if IRS catches it, not worth the headache of having your returns from the past 3 years put under a microscope over an $85 shoe!

What about the DJ AM Charity Auctions?

DJ AM should be eligible, thats buying a possession that goes directly to a charity by an organization, not a big overhead retail company such as nike

These are straight Piff.

and by Piff i'm referring to the sound your @@$ makes when your letting a slient one go.

Back
Top Bottom