Nike Air Force 1 Futura Low and High*Actual Photos and Release Info*updated 01/08/10

both are FIRE
pimp.gif

OP, how are you gonna make this thread and not mention the high's? smh...
anyway, pics.
I'll be coppin both.
pimp.gif

eff0jb.jpg

2lj2m9g.jpg

wwdd15.jpg

35mh9q0.jpg

if these didn't have the futura name associated with them people would just lump them in with the rest of the trash af1 releases recently..

i like the orange soles though...the other one is too busy.

The soles are the best part of the shoes.. The rest of each shoe is kinda boring (especially compared to the other NikexFutura collabos)..

Now I love af1 hi's but those are just
sick.gif
to me. Maybe its the pic, maybe its my eyes, maybe its the belvy....don't know but I'm not feeling themat all

Anything associated with Futura will sell out...I like these but will not line up or camp like "those" idiots

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

if these didn't have the futura name associated with them people would just lump them in with the rest of the trash af1 releases recently..

i like the orange soles though...the other one is too busy.

not true at all. just look at the premium leather, shoe looks so comfortable. Probably gonna walk out the store with these on my feet, which i rarely do when ibuy shoes.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

At 1st it was only the GREY pair..But that pic of the whites up there is SERIOUS.

Both are very nice.

With the hype on these and soooooo many other releases from NIKE, i DOUBT ill be able to cop.

Back
Top Bottom