Nike Air Force 1 High Foamposite and Low x Kobe Pack

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

I've been waiting for a Kobe AF1 for awhile.
(I 'm not counting that tan/blue one that came out a few years ago, because it's just not right)
Hopefully there'll be plenty to go around ASG weekend!
Not really a fan of the Foam AF1s, but the Lows are looking good.
The pricepoints better not be "premium" material pricing.
grin.gif

You know it's gonna be premium... These ain't gon be GR tho. Just looking at them, says limited/HOH/NikeTowns...
This the 2nd time a shozoku has been on another sneaker(that is attainable, not including the denim af1 Kobe), 1st the hyperdunk and now these!
it'd be bananas if Nike SB dunk would do one. Thinking j-rod 1s

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

I've been waiting for a Kobe AF1 for awhile.
(I 'm not counting that tan/blue one that came out a few years ago, because it's just not right)
Hopefully there'll be plenty to go around ASG weekend!
Not really a fan of the Foam AF1s, but the Lows are looking good.
The pricepoints better not be "premium" material pricing.
grin.gif

You know it's gonna be premium... These ain't gon be GR tho. Just looking at them, says limited/HOH/NikeTowns...
This the 2nd time a shozoku has been on another sneaker(that is attainable, not including the denim af1 Kobe), 1st the hyperdunk and now these!
it'd be bananas if Nike SB dunk would do one. Thinking j-rod 1s

I don't normally go in on AF1's but I really like both of these, might have to get them depending on the release date

I don't normally go in on AF1's but I really like both of these, might have to get them depending on the release date

lows will be purcahsed. saw them in person and the leather is def top notch. but it makes me mad that nike doesnt get this quality more often!

lows will be purcahsed. saw them in person and the leather is def top notch. but it makes me mad that nike doesnt get this quality more often!

I'm skipping all the All-Star VI colorways and just copping the AF1 lows. None of the All-Star colorways really do it for me except the OCs, and there are other colorways of the VIs a lot higher on my list like the Chinas anyway.

I'm skipping all the All-Star VI colorways and just copping the AF1 lows. None of the All-Star colorways really do it for me except the OCs, and there are other colorways of the VIs a lot higher on my list like the Chinas anyway.

Back
Top Bottom