Nike Air Force 1 Low - Armed Forces 2009

interesting, but i liked last year's better.

i kinda wish it was a gum bottom instead of black.

and that lasering kinda ruined the shoe for me.

If anyone needs these PM me your size and ill copp from my PX

not tryin to make anymoney, just tryin to help out those who dont have access.

2eupmw5.jpg

edit: as far as references, i helped out bout 5 folks last year.

Those look nice to me but they already look like they will crease very easily. All Forces do though

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Word, J legit. He got mine for me last yr and for a good price. J, what' the color on those? The pics make em look gray and green.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Word, J legit. He got mine for me last yr and for a good price. J, what' the color on those? The pics make em look gray and green.

the box says olive if i remember...
heres another pic of me wearin mine against a khaki shorts

Jthagreat, got them today. Super Legit. I paypaled friday, and got them just now. GOOD LOOKIN!

and the lasering on the back is like a map that shoes terrain and altitude. Shoe is HOT IMO

Jthagreat =
pimp.gif

I don't know if its my foot but unless AF1 are made of premium quality I creased the crap out of them so going to have to pass if they crease easily. Stillclean though.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Jthagreat, got them today. Super Legit. I paypaled friday, and got them just now. GOOD LOOKIN!

and the lasering on the back is like a map that shoes terrain and altitude. Shoe is HOT IMO

Jthagreat =
pimp.gif

Wow you got them fast. glad you like them. I have to send out another pair today, then after that, if anyone needs these get at me by tomorrow, thatll be thelast time i go.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

actually that is what the lasering on the heel is. the heat sensing maps that they use in the military. thats what sets the shoe off in myopinion. looks real good, and thats what made me scoop em up

Were these made in 14s? I need some!! These shoes are too fresh. (I'm usually not into AF1's either but these are too good to pass on)

how long have they been doing these? I really only caught on last year with the red/navy pair. what did they do in years prior? anybody have pics?

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

the box says olive if i remember...
heres another pic of me wearin mine against a khaki shorts

Oh ok, that actually adds 5pts to em
pimp.gif
. If they still available in about a month I'll holla at u
laugh.gif
I aint got the funds right now.Khaki/Olive is hot. I wouldn't have considered if it was Navy.

Back
Top Bottom