Nike Air Force 1 Low HTM 08 Brown & Black

this was made long time ago by hf
there where other sample htm af1 also...
also can check out the soleciety book.
Inside have couple pair of sample hf af1.
Only this time, this have the htm logo,
sample had the fragment name sticth ont he back heel

as for release date...no confirm...prob a hyperstrike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by asiaki

this was made long time ago by hf
there where other sample htm af1 also...
also can check out the soleciety book.
Inside have couple pair of sample hf af1.
Only this time, this have the htm logo,
sample had the fragment name sticth ont he back heel

as for release date...no confirm...prob a hyperstrike
laugh.gif

hes pretty much correct they technically were for the 25th anniversary last year they were suppose to come out sometime that year hench the 25thanniversary box why they didnt release with alot of press then is beyond me but they didnt release. but.... 48 pairs were sold to stores 12 pairs went to too astore in the eastcoast and the other 36 were split up everywhere else thats why theres only but so many pairs online and thats why everyone knows theres only48 pairs someone did mention 50 but ive been told its directly 48 pairs. now they arent a hyperstrike though because they were sold to stores more along theline of tier 0 they were under the radar severly however as far as them releasing in the summertime not gonna happen those 48 pairs are the final numbers soanyone that wants them may have a hard time finding them for under 1200 lol@that guy selling them for 1600.00 that guy is nuts lol far as i know and iveconfirmed this with a few people so thats as much as information that i have oh yea selling price the ''stores''sold them for was800+.
smile.gif

you can laugh at the 1600 price.......
tongue.gif

but someone got their connection...
and funny thing is...people would pay that much
glasses.gif

Yes people are going to cop for 800 a piece if I had it like that I prob would too
But till those days I'm going to play my part, and it has nothing to do with 800.00 dollar shoes!!

The finishing on these is a lot better than the numbered ones even. They really should have had a different box for them. It would definately add value tothese shoes.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I can only think of one person who would buy these shoes at $800.00 and not think twice about the price.

Mayer you out there

laugh.gif
Word, he don't play when it comes to forces.

I know for a fact hes got it like that not to worry about $800.00
pimp.gif

Also D & S where is my promo pair
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom