Nike Air Force 1 Returning to NikeiD

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i want tuff-tec 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this, i fell in love with that material on the lows...it'd be awesome to use on a pair of highs
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

was that meshy material available last time? i wonder if hope the options will be different. 
maybe now even more people can bite dude's parra design and not give him credit 
laugh.gif
it wasnt available on the 350 run 
but before it was 

i hope theres suede and no patent...i slept last time 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

was that meshy material available last time? i wonder if hope the options will be different. 
maybe now even more people can bite dude's parra design and not give him credit 
laugh.gif
it wasnt available on the 350 run 
but before it was 

i hope theres suede and no patent...i slept last time 

hell yeah. ixnay on that ugly mesh. i don't trust that leather. imma prolly stuck with suede. depends though. going to try and do one pair tomorrow. any guesses as to what time they might be up on the site? 

hell yeah. ixnay on that ugly mesh. i don't trust that leather. imma prolly stuck with suede. depends though. going to try and do one pair tomorrow. any guesses as to what time they might be up on the site? 

any info on wat available color options are? i hope theres better choices then wat most shoes on the site currently has

any info on wat available color options are? i hope theres better choices then wat most shoes on the site currently has

Im hoping these drop at midnight...no way I can get chance to make a pair til after work tomorrow and the way dudes beast on limited shoes, it will be a wrap by the time I get out of work

Im hoping these drop at midnight...no way I can get chance to make a pair til after work tomorrow and the way dudes beast on limited shoes, it will be a wrap by the time I get out of work

Originally Posted by Technique 317

nah. don't think they'll sell out in a day. you never know though cause it seems like more hype for this release than the last but i don't think so. price point is kinda high. 

Originally Posted by Technique 317

nah. don't think they'll sell out in a day. you never know though cause it seems like more hype for this release than the last but i don't think so. price point is kinda high. 

Back
Top Bottom