Nike Air Force 1 Supreme SP - Black - Purple - Huarache (SneakerNews.com)

I just like the bottom soles...
smokin.gif

tooooooo much purple
NOW thats a fem sneaker
I co-sign to who ever said "what @**+!% kix are these based off of?????"

I really think Nike saw how many posts NTers had about how they love cool material combinations and instead of using common sense, made a spinning wheel ofmaterials.

some GR AF1s make NO sense. the cool grey with suede and leather? the purple wmns with cheap shiny faux croc skin than subpar leather? wth are these guysthinking with some of these?

and in the opposite respect the new simpler AF1s look very very nice. seems like they revamped the AF1 line... and are going in 2 polar directions.

315122-106.jpg
>
315122-012.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I really think Nike saw how many posts NTers had about how they love cool material combinations and instead of using common sense, made a spinning wheel of materials.

some GR AF1s make NO sense. the cool grey with suede and leather? the purple wmns with cheap shiny faux croc skin than subpar leather? wth are these guys thinking with some of these?

and in the opposite respect the new simpler AF1s look very very nice. seems like they revamped the AF1 line... and are going in 2 polar directions.

315122-106.jpg
>
315122-012.jpg

i3s4kl.jpg

they are hot!!
that black toe killed them though
Imma cop and dye the black part purple.. then imma be on some ol 1985-Prince"Purple Rain"-Jimi Hendrix-Killa Cam "Purple Haze"-type stuff
I dont even wear purple like that , but these joints just grab me fa sum reason

Back
Top Bottom