Nike Air Force 1 + Trainer SC 2010 – NFL Pro Bowl 2010 - from sneakernews.com

From SneakerNews.com
Nike Air Force 1 + Trainer SC 2010 – NFL Pro Bowl 2010 – Detailed Images

nike-pro-bowl-2010.jpg

We got a look at the NFL Pro Bowl Nike Trainer SC 2010courtesy of Mayor yesterday, and expected that they were taking thebonus check home as Nike’s sole Pro Bowl representative.  Turns out,the Swoosh doubled their output from last year, and also crafted a 2010Pro Bowl Air Force 1 Low. These would likely have been a smash hit at retail, with theirreflective 3M upper serving as the base for pink and blue accents.  Andwith the blue, it’s particularly slick as applied to the edges of the3M material for a piped look.  The Pro Bowl Trainer SCdoesn’t have a similar 3M treatment, but comes adorned in a Miami Vicecolourway as well. Kids, get in the weight room now, cos Nike’s ProBowl efforts are getting better every year.

DSC02813.jpg

DSC02825.jpg

DSC02820.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

DSC02823.jpg

DSC02804.jpg

DSC02808.jpg

More Photos >>
--

I really like the trainers, if only the AF1 were premium leather instead of reflective.

those are one of the cleanest up's i seen in a minute, looks like a bespoke af1, those are sick, i hope it wont be to hard to get those... i know those are gonna be alot of money

hmmm.. that wouldnt be considered "pink" on the af1 would it? dammit i like that but im so against wearin pink.

what type of release would this be?
i may have to cop since i was at the pro bowl this year ;D

Both are cool but I'm actually feeling the Trainers more. The color blocking on them is insane!

Back
Top Bottom