Nike air force 180 olympic Re-Retro? Am I missing something?

it's a shame they kinda dropped the ball on these.. 05 and 07?

they should have released them in an olympic year, and run some of the old commercials with barkley back when he was tearing up the world.

and on another note, that finishline remix kinda killed it. in a bad way.

Deng.......i shouldn't of sold mine.
ohwell.gif

I'm sure there's probably a difference between this years retro & the 2005's. They probably made the tongue shorter or something.
Now if they re-release the Black/Royal colorway, I might get hyped.

I passed these up, can't wait for these to go on clearance, ima definatly cop when they do, I found the white and baby blue ones last week for $35

finishline in Kings Plaza has them for 59.99 because of a price mix-up in their system..dont kno how long thats gonna last

That aint da only one....da black and grey air force max B just got RE-Released AGAIN in less then a year.....only way u can tell em apart from da 2nd retrofrom da winter is da newer ones were made 6/13/07 since both released in da all orange boxes...

Joint reminds me of da mid 90's when something ran out in a store wit juice, they would ask for a re-stock and it would get it months lata from nike.

finishline in Kings Plaza has them for 59.99 because of a price mix-up in their system..dont kno how long thats gonna last
yea i saw them online yesterday for that price...but now they aren't there anymore

i still got a aize 9, 9.5, & 10 of the 05's sittin around that i was hoping i would be able to sell soon.. i guess that wont be happening anytime soonnow. damn

Back
Top Bottom