Nike Air Force 25 LOWS all white for 65 bones @ sears

they are at all the sears for 65 bones in canada.

i don't even think these were general released but i thought they were sick when we first saw the samples and wonder whatever the hell happened 2 em.

i know a lotta ppl hate on the 25's but i find them a lot more comfy than af1's

Kash, saw these at shoe warehouse in Park Royal for $49.99....That was like 3 months ago, don't ask why I was in shoe warehouse but they were there. lol.

damn really?
I always stop by there, they got some random stuff there. Had the B-Roy Blue Chips there too.

Originally Posted by Code6

Kash, saw these at shoe warehouse in Park Royal for $49.99....That was like 3 months ago, don't ask why I was in shoe warehouse but they were there. lol.

where is this wearhouse?

Well I apologize for the misconception on the warehouse name, but yea pretty random stuff in there, when I used to work at athletes world there they always hadone or two cool GR's hanging around. Like white and red uptempo motion's like 3 years ago. Shame on me for not grabbing those. But by no means shouldbe on your regular routine.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

It's actually called The Shoe Company. They have a location at Park Royal in West Vancouver.

http://www.theshoecompany.com/http://www.theshoecompany.com/
oh.. i c.. thx but too far
frown.gif
i need a car to go there to shop lol
i dont want to take skytrain/bus/seabus to get there and bring some shoe boxes all the way to lougheed station

its just the skytrain to anywhere on georgia and then any blue bus goes straight to park royal. super easy if you really wanna get there.

but i dont see why anyone would go to park royal to be honest. i drive right past it on my way to go downtown everytime i go shopping.

Originally Posted by kash55

damn really?
I always stop by there, they got some random stuff there. Had the B-Roy Blue Chips there too.
how much are the broy blue chips? big big fan of broy.

need to check out this shoe company,

im in coquitlam but i found the af25's at every sears i went to.

so i went to two outlets today.. no b. roy's in langley or in coquitlam.. it is in park royal though, as i made one of the girls check the computer for me.damn, such a far far drive...

Back
Top Bottom