Nike Air Force II Nintendo Wii *pics*

***Not too sure if this information has been posted or not***

Taken from Hypebeast:

Somewhat reminiscent to the ESPO release from some years ago, this latest creation from Nike definitely goes over the top, in a good way of course. Taking inspiration from the highly interactive Nintendo Wii, Nike hooks up their classic Air Force II silhouette with a load of detailing. Standout features include translucent circuit paneling, clear paneling/midsoles, and even a hint of ostrich skin amongst a clean white/blue backdrop with and on/off switch for the tongue. Slated for a Spring/Summer release, expect these to hit Upper Tier/Nike Sportswear retailers in the coming months.
nike-air-force-2-ii-nintendo-wii-1.jpg

nike-air-force-2-ii-nintendo-wii-2.jpg

nike-air-force-2-ii-nintendo-wii-3.jpg

Its about time Nike starts putting out the Air Force II.
The shoe is sick. As far as this release goes... the details
are nice but I don't know, its just not enough.
The clear sole is
pimp.gif

saw these yesterday at SPZN (SportsZone) They were ok but i wouldnt cop. Sole was beautiful tho

Originally Posted by L7OSER

saw these yesterday at SPZN (SportsZone) They were ok but i wouldnt cop. Sole was beautiful tho

so i'm assuming this is an urban general release then....they're OK, but i've got bigger fish to fry

Thanks god they change the sole that yellow clear wasnt working......now all i need to know is where when and how much

maybe if on sale

and sim0nsayz: theres also a Blazer Hi coming out as well? Im not sure

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

What else is coming out in this "wii" pack.

if there are any air max 1s are 90s that appear soon, I may avoid this shoe. I'm not a huge fan of Air Force II's, but I can't deny that these arehot.

I dont care for AF2's at all but this shoe is really really clean. Hopefully i can pick up a pair.

Originally Posted by stickinkicks

nice color, just wish there wasn't the clear paneling.

I feel the same . Shoes are dope I love all the small details but its just that clear panel that kills it more me ....

Back
Top Bottom