8f20003a961945f6f75edc518f89e3b3.jpg

cant wait! i can add these in with my OG retros
unnamed%20(1).jpg

Pretty sure theyre coming out.

That pic was from us11

And there are other cws (terrible)

https://www.sneakers.fr/nike-air-force-mid-1993/

Appreciate the info SC kid SC kid
But this is the type of iishh that kills me!!!
Why in the hell are they releasing these bland, uninspired, monotone colorways?!?!?!?
Like seriously why?!?!!!

Who the hell is approving this garbage???
Some PLM’s need to be held accountable and fired for this!!!
They release these off the wall colorways no one wants and then when sales are crashing they completely pull the model.
They did this crap with the Air Unlimiteds, Air Ups, and even now with the Air Force Max.

Nike seriously needs to re-evaluate they’re thought process. Release them in 3 colorways tops.

Give us an OG White based colorway, an OG black based colorway, and throw in your funky, what the, crazy colorway.
Let the shoe build steam and if anything else release more colorways if the public demands.
All they’re doing is putting out crappy colorways no one wants, wait till they’re marked down to $50 and throw that model in the vault, never to be seen again after lackluster sales.

Completely agree.

I'm really disappointed there aren't any og cws( yet?)

I actually do like the first color and will cop when they inevitably hit discount.
Has a very seinfeldish type vibe

These look really good with the straps undone too.

But yea I think the people who make these decisions are thinking maybe the og colors wont appeal to a younger crowd so they throw in those wild ones.

Pretty sure theyre coming out.

That pic was from us11

And there are other cws (terrible)

https://www.sneakers.fr/nike-air-force-mid-1993/
Although I think they are comin out in this case, the fact that US11 posted the pic doesn’t necessarily mean that they are coming out tho. I remember many news sites such as SN or SBD were reporting that Air Much Uptempo making comeback in 2018 after he had posted the pic of OG w/ saying “we could expect Much Uptempo to be coming back IF THOSE MORE MONEYS WERE STRAIGHT AIR MONEY RETRO” while ago.

These were my first “name brand” shoes back in school... And I definitely remember the Sports Illustrated article those AI pictures came from. When you see a great (college) player wearing “your shoes,” you take notice. Man, the memories are strong for this model...

At first glance, they look clean enough to be the new retro. But then if you look closely you can see some of the laces have yellowed/dirt. Still, it does appear brand spanking new in a lotta ways (including the title), and that's a damn shiny white if it was a 24-year old sample

I sure hope Nike is releasing the blue trim color above! THIS was what I wanted back in '93!

Now if we can only get an OG Maestro retro?!!

Last edited:
Has anyone seen these pop up in any stores or online yet? I really want to grab a pair of the OG blue ones (if they do release).

Back
Top Bottom