Nike Air Force One Low - White/White/Volt

I have the old cyber pair and I like it alot. While these are pretty hot, i like the look of the older pair more cause the toebox isn't perforated.

I have the old cyber pair and I like it alot. While these are pretty hot, i like the look of the older pair more cause the toebox isn't perforated.

from that detailed picture i take it these are af1(core)
eyes.gif

Anyone got any release date info? i'm hoping for may or June, I need to save for the fusion 5's

If the swoosh was the same "volt" color then that would've made them even more good looking

You can have it--at a price.

But nah, can you give us an idea of what your plans are, emmanuelabor? Thanks.

...carrying out the original vision I had for tennis ball AF1's. I had the idea for it way back when the cybers came out but I missed out on them so I wasnever really able to do what I'd envisioned.

daaznfella...

I thought about it over the weekend, and I think Im gonna have to make those Fruity Pebbles happen once I get the $$

the whole series nike is dropping with the airs with the simple colorways like this, is fitting to the weather.....man life is good.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Oh wow. My my my...

my thoughts exactly...but then i know how Nike does and these will prob be a womens release stopping at like sz 10
grin.gif

i need more info before i get happy about em

Back
Top Bottom