Nike Air Ghost Racer 2019 retro.

Want these to drop
57D82C33-B109-4A23-AFD7-B0D708B40DF1.jpeg

Nike-Ghoswift-BQ5108-002.jpg

bq5108-100_01a_01.jpg

Nike Ghoswift

Not sure how exactly but these seem in a way related, hence the name I guess, and the look and feel.

they're a "fake retro" i just made a post wondering what these were and you answered my question...imma make a thread just for these.

Just used some gift cards and the NDC sale to grab the white/turquoise/photo blue/black pair. Not a huge steal or anything but a little more than $100 shipped and free to me considering the cards.

Nice to see a retro come out solid for once in terms of the general shape, without any complaining or ironing etc to make it happen LOL

Thanks to Nike’s solid policy, got my pair price-adjusted today down to $81 shipped rather than the $106 it cost me last week. Last week they were part of that NDC 25% sale. Today they became part of the 40% sale. I hit up NDC chat and they adjusted it immediately with no hassle, and my gift card has already been credited back. Nice to get a little win like that, and so easily.

Anyone else notice that the faux “carbon fiber” is actually just a print of hundreds of tiny little floating ghost? Lol. Honestly I don’t think even the OGs ever had carbon fiber. Think it’s just this ghost print and people assume it’s supposed to be carbon fiber because of how it looks.
7ED59D6D-A741-4A4F-B02C-67CFB27B7BBB.jpeg

Anyone else notice that the faux “carbon fiber” is actually just a print of hundreds of tiny little floating ghost? Lol. Honestly I don’t think even the OGs ever had carbon fiber. Think it’s just this ghost print and people assume it’s supposed to be carbon fiber because of how it looks.
7ED59D6D-A741-4A4F-B02C-67CFB27B7BBB.jpeg
:lol: Good eye, man, I hadn’t even noticed that. Just pulled out my teal pair and yup, same thing. That’s pretty funny/cool.

Yeah, these are fire in the flesh. Definitely doubling/tripling up. And you’ll probably have to b/c LORDT are the white portions gonna be a ***** to keep clean. :lol:

Think neon talarias but in white. Dirt magnets x infinity.
Damn, that's the main reason why my Neon Talaria's are basically a once a year sneaker for me

Back
Top Bottom