Nike Air Griffey 1 QS Metallic/Platinum ??

Originally Posted by handullz

these dropped in footactions?

i though this was a HOH exclusive...

why would a baseball shoe be a house of hoops exclusive?

6zynv6.jpg

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

laugh.gif
waitin for these to go on sale
If you've got a store with these sittin you're luccy Cicero.... they flew away like a homer for Junior.... I've been watching them since the RD and they disappeared from NikeTowns within a week, came bacc to one spot, disappeared again.... I'ma have to grab these though in the next 6 months....

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
If you've got a store with these sittin you're luccy Cicero.... they flew away like a homer for Junior.... I've been watching them since the RD and they disappeared from NikeTowns within a week, came bacc to one spot, disappeared again.... I'ma have to grab these though in the next 6 months....

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

it depends on where you're at i guess. when these dropped in july, i was out in SF area and went all around to the streetwear shops and they said they sold out that morning. Then I hit up NTSF and got my pair as they had a FSR. I heard they still had FSRs at NTSF recently too.

I have to admit, i've only worn these maybe 3 times since I got em. Looking back, it was kind of an impulse buy, although I love how they fit. Now I'm on the hunt for the grey-orion blues for cheap.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

it depends on where you're at i guess. when these dropped in july, i was out in SF area and went all around to the streetwear shops and they said they sold out that morning. Then I hit up NTSF and got my pair as they had a FSR. I heard they still had FSRs at NTSF recently too.

I have to admit, i've only worn these maybe 3 times since I got em. Looking back, it was kind of an impulse buy, although I love how they fit. Now I'm on the hunt for the grey-orion blues for cheap.

For those interestd, I walked by my small neighbor footaction and they had them
In the window display...so if you missed out on them before, check your local FA

For those interestd, I walked by my small neighbor footaction and they had them
In the window display...so if you missed out on them before, check your local FA

Back
Top Bottom