Nike Air Griffey Max 1 GS SIZE'S– ‘Volt’

Yo what type of release is this??? I work for footlocker... We haven't received any shipments... And I called the 1800 number... And nothing came up
frown.gif

Yo what type of release is this??? I work for footlocker... We haven't received any shipments... And I called the 1800 number... And nothing came up
frown.gif

No I just looking at one of my friends had them on today. They released back in 09. There one of the ones I'm missing.

No I just looking at one of my friends had them on today. They released back in 09. There one of the ones I'm missing.

^ 
eyes.gif
  These Released A While Ago In Mens Sizes... The GS Sizes Are Coming Out Soon...
Originally Posted by NothinAfter

I thought this was a rereleased in kids sizes... How did It drop awhile ago?
This Is A GS Release... Im Not Sure On The Release Date Yet. Hopefully They Bring These Back Out In Mens Sizes For The 3rd Time... Im Beggin...

^ 
eyes.gif
  These Released A While Ago In Mens Sizes... The GS Sizes Are Coming Out Soon...
Originally Posted by NothinAfter

I thought this was a rereleased in kids sizes... How did It drop awhile ago?
This Is A GS Release... Im Not Sure On The Release Date Yet. Hopefully They Bring These Back Out In Mens Sizes For The 3rd Time... Im Beggin...

My cuzzo said they out in the bx already.....I looked on jamaica ave today and no stores had them yet

My cuzzo said they out in the bx already.....I looked on jamaica ave today and no stores had them yet

just picked my girls size up for her. gonna surprise her with them when i get back in may from this deployment.
pimp.gif

just picked my girls size up for her. gonna surprise her with them when i get back in may from this deployment.
pimp.gif

I don't think so. The shoe is smaller so the bubble seems bigger... it's all relative.

I don't think so. The shoe is smaller so the bubble seems bigger... it's all relative.

Back
Top Bottom