Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

yes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nike-air-griffey-max-ii-obsidian-white-chlorine-blue-04.jpg
prod

mad.gif

N I K E............quit playing around with these BS colorways.

2h73rk1.jpg

At least give me the spark blues before you completely ruin a classic.

mad.gif

N I K E............quit playing around with these BS colorways.

2h73rk1.jpg

At least give me the spark blues before you completely ruin a classic.

butcher_knife.JPG

It has begun. At least yall got the black OG colorway coming first so you all can make a quick grab and get the heck up out of this thread.

Bringing something constructive to this thread. These might be the three that were listed in the Holiday '11 catalog listing:

442171- 010 BLACK/ANTHRACITE//WHITE
442171-011 MTLC DARK GREY/WHITE//MTLC DARK GREY
442171-030 ANTHRACITE/WOLF GREY//ANTHRACITE

butcher_knife.JPG

It has begun. At least yall got the black OG colorway coming first so you all can make a quick grab and get the heck up out of this thread.

Bringing something constructive to this thread. These might be the three that were listed in the Holiday '11 catalog listing:

442171- 010 BLACK/ANTHRACITE//WHITE
442171-011 MTLC DARK GREY/WHITE//MTLC DARK GREY
442171-030 ANTHRACITE/WOLF GREY//ANTHRACITE

Ironically, NOW I don't even want the white/orange.

30t6p3b.gif

Can't contribute to the outlet crash.

SMH!

[Eddie Griffin] "Shim Shim!" [/"Voodoo Child"]

laugh.gif

It's all about the $$$$$$$

Ironically, NOW I don't even want the white/orange.

30t6p3b.gif

Can't contribute to the outlet crash.

SMH!

[Eddie Griffin] "Shim Shim!" [/"Voodoo Child"]

laugh.gif

It's all about the $$$$$$$

I can't comprehend this. One OG colorway. Superb all around. Then a 3-5 colorway spree of indecent exposure. Almost like they want to extend the life of the model... a true tease. and then finally maybe next year the OG white/royal blues to cap things off? (as seen on page 5 here).

I guess the grif 1s were a bit like this/ It doesnt have to be this way Nike. Make your mark. Create that STAMP in retro history and move on. They did it with the ATC II and III for the most part.. OG colorways (as close as they could get lol) and then 1-2 others and thats a wrap folks.

I can't comprehend this. One OG colorway. Superb all around. Then a 3-5 colorway spree of indecent exposure. Almost like they want to extend the life of the model... a true tease. and then finally maybe next year the OG white/royal blues to cap things off? (as seen on page 5 here).

I guess the grif 1s were a bit like this/ It doesnt have to be this way Nike. Make your mark. Create that STAMP in retro history and move on. They did it with the ATC II and III for the most part.. OG colorways (as close as they could get lol) and then 1-2 others and thats a wrap folks.

Back
Top Bottom