Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Are the cookies on my server playing tricks on me, or is footlocker/eastbay sold OUT of these (minus Harry and the Hendersons sizes).

Wooooooooooooooah!
A lot of people were interested in this shoe, so we are down to a few sizes left.  The website is correctly showing that we only have the sizes 11.5, 14 and 15 left for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray

Are the cookies on my server playing tricks on me, or is footlocker/eastbay sold OUT of these (minus Harry and the Hendersons sizes).

Wooooooooooooooah!
A lot of people were interested in this shoe, so we are down to a few sizes left.  The website is correctly showing that we only have the sizes 11.5, 14 and 15 left for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray

Paint, so expect chipping/pealing in no time flat...
c0e25d2ef1be2f9a4cf7f6fbb29afcc8e7e7982.jpg

Come On...
30t6p3b.gif

Still Coppin The Freshwaters Tho... As For These... Nahh.
ohwell.gif

Paint, so expect chipping/pealing in no time flat...
c0e25d2ef1be2f9a4cf7f6fbb29afcc8e7e7982.jpg

Come On...
30t6p3b.gif

Still Coppin The Freshwaters Tho... As For These... Nahh.
ohwell.gif

Thanks EastbayRep - Ray, ordered the last 11.5. My local champs had them, but only got 6 pair in yesterday and they couldn't order my size because they said they weren't in the system and they probably wasn't suppose to be selling them yet. The only size they had close to my size was a 11 and 12 
mad.gif

Thanks EastbayRep - Ray, ordered the last 11.5. My local champs had them, but only got 6 pair in yesterday and they couldn't order my size because they said they weren't in the system and they probably wasn't suppose to be selling them yet. The only size they had close to my size was a 11 and 12 
mad.gif

Picked up my pair today. I feel the same about the "willy bobo" carbon fiber. If you look closely, it is real carbon fiber just covered with an adhesive design........anyways I had to cop these being an Oriole fan....plusfor $110, I cant complain too much.

2593585be791762e22e6db23b3af7560824d2d5.jpg

Picked up my pair today. I feel the same about the "willy bobo" carbon fiber. If you look closely, it is real carbon fiber just covered with an adhesive design........anyways I had to cop these being an Oriole fan....plusfor $110, I cant complain too much.

2593585be791762e22e6db23b3af7560824d2d5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom