Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

dec252de67e7badb02b04812936f3bc564a0e86.jpg
CLASSICS...
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
!!! HOLLA.
CED B.

Nice pics Ear.

Can't wait 'til Deadstockshoes ships.

I can open the rest of my christmas presents by then.

Nice pics Ear.

Can't wait 'til Deadstockshoes ships.

I can open the rest of my christmas presents by then.

Just peeped at a spot earlier today...too clean...was tempted to pick them up...

I think I will wait to use that coupon tho when they drop at ftl...

Just peeped at a spot earlier today...too clean...was tempted to pick them up...

I think I will wait to use that coupon tho when they drop at ftl...

im usually a size 11 but i think i shouldve went with a 10.5 with this one...ive been wearin em since yesterday and inner toe area on both shoes are creasing

im usually a size 11 but i think i shouldve went with a 10.5 with this one...ive been wearin em since yesterday and inner toe area on both shoes are creasing

YO, MY FELLOW NT'ERS, I NEED Y'ALL TO SCHOOL ME ON A 'LIL SOMETHIN'.... WHEN U GUYS PUT "THIS" AFTER A QUOTE,WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT MEAN? I BEEN TRYIN' TO FIGURE IT OUT FOR A GOOD MINUTE NOW. GUESS IM GETTIN' OLD
grin.gif
 LOL...THANKS IN ADVANCE,Y'ALL. HOLLA!

CED B.

YO, MY FELLOW NT'ERS, I NEED Y'ALL TO SCHOOL ME ON A 'LIL SOMETHIN'.... WHEN U GUYS PUT "THIS" AFTER A QUOTE,WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT MEAN? I BEEN TRYIN' TO FIGURE IT OUT FOR A GOOD MINUTE NOW. GUESS IM GETTIN' OLD
grin.gif
 LOL...THANKS IN ADVANCE,Y'ALL. HOLLA!

CED B.

^^ Haha. It's like the poster is echoing the OP's thoughts/comments. Prob short for "I agree with this! This is correct!"

Back
Top Bottom