Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

has deadstockshoes shipped out the griffey 2s yet?
^^^^^THIS^^^^^.....
Anybody??? And why do they say shipping on or before the 30th? Hope that was a typo**inserts smh**
tired.gif

^^^^^THIS^^^^^.....
Anybody??? And why do they say shipping on or before the 30th? Hope that was a typo**inserts smh**
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DollaDP

^^^^^THIS^^^^^.....
tired.gif
If they let me use the coupon on the Bordeaux 7s, I dont see why they wouldnt let it be used on the Griffeys.. I think the expiration date is May 1st or 2nd.

Originally Posted by DollaDP

^^^^^THIS^^^^^.....
tired.gif
If they let me use the coupon on the Bordeaux 7s, I dont see why they wouldnt let it be used on the Griffeys.. I think the expiration date is May 1st or 2nd.

Originally Posted by eazyfbaby06

you guys think these will be around about a week or 2 after release the date??

not in my area....it depends on where you are. i personally didn't want to take the chance and pass like i did with the red AGM 1's and fall in love. So I bought. Taking a recovery break till metallic 5's...true blue money has been accounted for since Feb, so that doesn't count. 

Originally Posted by eazyfbaby06

you guys think these will be around about a week or 2 after release the date??

not in my area....it depends on where you are. i personally didn't want to take the chance and pass like i did with the red AGM 1's and fall in love. So I bought. Taking a recovery break till metallic 5's...true blue money has been accounted for since Feb, so that doesn't count. 

I'm wondering if there'll be a restock on the freshwaters. I snatched up the Huaraches thinking I wouldnt get a second chance at em and they restocked. Any info on that would be apppreciated.

I'm wondering if there'll be a restock on the freshwaters. I snatched up the Huaraches thinking I wouldnt get a second chance at em and they restocked. Any info on that would be apppreciated.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

will these be on swoosh?
i asked nikestore the question on twitter and got no answer. seeing as i could order them early and have them by this friday or so...that's better than fighting New Orleans release day crowds the day before Easter, which is HUGE here. I'll be sleeping they'll be fighting over the FW 2's....

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

will these be on swoosh?
i asked nikestore the question on twitter and got no answer. seeing as i could order them early and have them by this friday or so...that's better than fighting New Orleans release day crowds the day before Easter, which is HUGE here. I'll be sleeping they'll be fighting over the FW 2's....

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

If anyone needs these they are up on PickYourShoes:

https://www.pickyourshoes.../item.asp?itemname=20047

What's good K?

It's Leif from TLR.

tongue.gif

Chillin breh...can't believe I cracked on these FW 2's...knowing I didn't really have the funds...and I don't send shoes back. I really hope I get them Friday/Saturday so that I can wear them for my nephew's birthday on Easter. Shoe releases + Mardi Gras/Easter/July 4th/Black Friday/Christmas in New Orleans are 
sick.gif
. I had go to every store in the mall to find a size 8C in toddlers for the CG's and got the last pair of playoff 13's in a 9C. I never plan on going to any of my local malls for a pair, unless a family member is working at a store. NDC all day everyday. I guess those Taxi 12s really were QS..NDC hasn't restocked...I hope they restock on the Bords so my unstable #%% friend can cop a size 8. 

What's good K?

It's Leif from TLR.

tongue.gif

Chillin breh...can't believe I cracked on these FW 2's...knowing I didn't really have the funds...and I don't send shoes back. I really hope I get them Friday/Saturday so that I can wear them for my nephew's birthday on Easter. Shoe releases + Mardi Gras/Easter/July 4th/Black Friday/Christmas in New Orleans are 
sick.gif
. I had go to every store in the mall to find a size 8C in toddlers for the CG's and got the last pair of playoff 13's in a 9C. I never plan on going to any of my local malls for a pair, unless a family member is working at a store. NDC all day everyday. I guess those Taxi 12s really were QS..NDC hasn't restocked...I hope they restock on the Bords so my unstable #%% friend can cop a size 8. 

What's good K?

It's Leif from TLR.

tongue.gif

sick.gif
That's life fam. Call 'em road blocks, consider them obstructions, title them hatin' @%% broads from the club... but you gotta plan accordingly.

This summer isn't gonna be easy on anybody's wallets (cardinals, true blues - i know you waiting for those!!!, XI ie's, metallic 5's - all before Labor
Day weekend - bleh).

As for goin instore... i was like that too, but i got unlucky with the Bordeaux's online and for the first time in years, i decided to go to mall then copped
2 pairs of bordeaux's for a great price. There should be plenty to go around for the next week or so. Bords are a shoe NOT to miss out on. Beauties.

I mentioned to you about them Freshwater 2's a month ago when Deadstockshoes had 'em for 115 shipped. I feel you though
grin.gif
 , things change.

What's good K?

It's Leif from TLR.

tongue.gif

sick.gif
That's life fam. Call 'em road blocks, consider them obstructions, title them hatin' @%% broads from the club... but you gotta plan accordingly.

This summer isn't gonna be easy on anybody's wallets (cardinals, true blues - i know you waiting for those!!!, XI ie's, metallic 5's - all before Labor
Day weekend - bleh).

As for goin instore... i was like that too, but i got unlucky with the Bordeaux's online and for the first time in years, i decided to go to mall then copped
2 pairs of bordeaux's for a great price. There should be plenty to go around for the next week or so. Bords are a shoe NOT to miss out on. Beauties.

I mentioned to you about them Freshwater 2's a month ago when Deadstockshoes had 'em for 115 shipped. I feel you though
grin.gif
 , things change.

What's good K?

It's Leif from TLR.

tongue.gif

sick.gif

Day weekend - bleh).

grin.gif
 , things change.
I'd never ordered from DS shoes...I only trust NDC, PYS, and FCNY. I have never gotten cancelled orders and all of my shoes/boxes have arrived flawless. I also had good luck getting the Altitude 13s for that same friend on ebay. My Freshwater 2's should arrive Monday. I wanted em for Sunday. Damn...but not paying tax/shipping or having to wake up all early and walk away empty handed (hence me having to pay $235 for the CG 11's, which are STILL going for ******ed prices online) is worth it.
This is why I'm already game planning for the BC 3's and Concords...I may have to cop the BC 3's from PYS because 11/25 is black friday and unless I have a job before then I will be at work...I'm not going to cop the LE 11's...MAYBE the Metallic 5's. I really hope that the Olympic 6's come out...I REALLY want those as well. I would also take that 11/12 rumored pack (Obsidians/Columbias) in a heartbeat. 

What's good K?

It's Leif from TLR.

tongue.gif

sick.gif

Day weekend - bleh).

grin.gif
 , things change.
I'd never ordered from DS shoes...I only trust NDC, PYS, and FCNY. I have never gotten cancelled orders and all of my shoes/boxes have arrived flawless. I also had good luck getting the Altitude 13s for that same friend on ebay. My Freshwater 2's should arrive Monday. I wanted em for Sunday. Damn...but not paying tax/shipping or having to wake up all early and walk away empty handed (hence me having to pay $235 for the CG 11's, which are STILL going for ******ed prices online) is worth it.
This is why I'm already game planning for the BC 3's and Concords...I may have to cop the BC 3's from PYS because 11/25 is black friday and unless I have a job before then I will be at work...I'm not going to cop the LE 11's...MAYBE the Metallic 5's. I really hope that the Olympic 6's come out...I REALLY want those as well. I would also take that 11/12 rumored pack (Obsidians/Columbias) in a heartbeat. 

Back
Top Bottom