Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

thanks so much, because of you i was able to buy 2 pairs online. I just bought a pair and have them with me(paid 150) i'm going to return them in a few days...

thanks so much, because of you i was able to buy 2 pairs online. I just bought a pair and have them with me(paid 150) i'm going to return them in a few days...

yea they are... These are a def grab.. These are worth every penny, especially if you could utilize that 20$ off. I wasn't able to use the footlocker code @ the beverly center they said the shoes were excluded, but i used the fn code and bought 2 pair for 250someting:smile:

yea they are... These are a def grab.. These are worth every penny, especially if you could utilize that 20$ off. I wasn't able to use the footlocker code @ the beverly center they said the shoes were excluded, but i used the fn code and bought 2 pair for 250someting:smile:

Just copped a size 10 from one of the local Footlockers for 118
pimp.gif

They look good on the foot as well..a little narrow but I wouldn't go up a half size..

Just copped a size 10 from one of the local Footlockers for 118
pimp.gif

They look good on the foot as well..a little narrow but I wouldn't go up a half size..

I suggest you try these on before purchasing. I normally wear a 12 and had to get an 11.5 with these. They seem to run big. Also try that VIP coupon cuz I used mine no question. the system didn't take it ,but the cashier just forced it through. Disapointed with the "carbon fiber", but the suede is very nice

I suggest you try these on before purchasing. I normally wear a 12 and had to get an 11.5 with these. They seem to run big. Also try that VIP coupon cuz I used mine no question. the system didn't take it ,but the cashier just forced it through. Disapointed with the "carbon fiber", but the suede is very nice

lol i checked all over LA and only 2 places had them... Nike has been screwing over so cal over these retro releases.

lol i checked all over LA and only 2 places had them... Nike has been screwing over so cal over these retro releases.

pics sold me, but when i saw them in person the plastic instead of carbon fiber makes them look like fakes imo easy pass

Back
Top Bottom