Nike Air Griffin? Why not?

nice... blake def needs his own sig shoes
happy.gif

No one's buying a Blake Griffin shoe UNLESS... Nike brings back Shox or something similar. Think about it. Last time a guy was blowing us away with in game dunks?

Vinsanity.

What did he wear?

Shox BB4.

No one's buying a Blake Griffin shoe UNLESS... Nike brings back Shox or something similar. Think about it. Last time a guy was blowing us away with in game dunks?

Vinsanity.

What did he wear?

Shox BB4.

So you can ruin Blakes knees? No chance anyone wants to follow Vince's knee problems which I think Shox Contributed to.

So you can ruin Blakes knees? No chance anyone wants to follow Vince's knee problems which I think Shox Contributed to.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

^ lebron will be mad when he sees that logo

resemblance to his "lion" logo
laugh.gif

Bron doesn't just have a lion logo, he went 4 life with it and got some kinda Griffin/lion looking tattoo

Originally Posted by maronandlando

^ lebron will be mad when he sees that logo

resemblance to his "lion" logo
laugh.gif

Bron doesn't just have a lion logo, he went 4 life with it and got some kinda Griffin/lion looking tattoo

Originally Posted by doyung9

Vinsanity.

What did he wear?

Shox BB4.

I think I am missing the logic here.

Nike still puts out the shox line, but they're not really pushing it.

He can't do it in AIR?

Vinsanity.

What did he wear?

Shox BB4.

I think I am missing the logic here.

Nike still puts out the shox line, but they're not really pushing it.

He can't do it in AIR?

Vinsanity.

What did he wear?

Shox BB4.

So wait, your logic is that because Vince Carter was the last player to blow us away with in game dunks, that no one would buy a Blake Griffin shoe because unless they were the same technology as the shoes Carter wore.

Wow.

Vinsanity.

What did he wear?

Shox BB4.

So wait, your logic is that because Vince Carter was the last player to blow us away with in game dunks, that no one would buy a Blake Griffin shoe because unless they were the same technology as the shoes Carter wore.

Wow.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Vinsanity.

What did he wear?

Shox BB4.

Wow.
No. Sorry, I think I came off as snarky, sorry. 
laugh.gif

What I'm saying is, some guys are just difficult to market. Look at how many signature's T-Mac had (albeit on Adidas) and those things were never in super high demand.

I'm not saying Blake needs to wear Shox. Trust me, my senior year, we had Shox as a team shoe and I think I re-aggravated my MCL every other damn game, not to mention had to start taping my ankles for the first time in like 9 years of organized basketball.

But I think if he does have a signature, there needs to be some new "technology" tied to it that goes hand in hand with his leaping ability. Shox didn't make anyone just higher... but the subliminal and subconscious marketing, along with the obvious (the guy jumped over a damn 7 footer amongst other things) helped to "legitimize" the Shox technology in the eyes of the consumer.

Just my two cents.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Vinsanity.

What did he wear?

Shox BB4.

Wow.
No. Sorry, I think I came off as snarky, sorry. 
laugh.gif

What I'm saying is, some guys are just difficult to market. Look at how many signature's T-Mac had (albeit on Adidas) and those things were never in super high demand.

I'm not saying Blake needs to wear Shox. Trust me, my senior year, we had Shox as a team shoe and I think I re-aggravated my MCL every other damn game, not to mention had to start taping my ankles for the first time in like 9 years of organized basketball.

But I think if he does have a signature, there needs to be some new "technology" tied to it that goes hand in hand with his leaping ability. Shox didn't make anyone just higher... but the subliminal and subconscious marketing, along with the obvious (the guy jumped over a damn 7 footer amongst other things) helped to "legitimize" the Shox technology in the eyes of the consumer.

Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom