Nike Air Griffin? Why not?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by AJ27526

he doesn't have one because although he is one of the best forwards in the game, he has the personality of a wet mop.

You have to imagine if a young kid or casual fan is going to walk into a footlocker and say "I want the the griffins."

at this point, the answer is no
I would disagree.
Nike has a way of keeping thier not too well spoken athletes or light spoken ones apart of the commercial not BE the commercial.  Kids LOVE Blake... White People Love Black.. Brotha's respect his game.  He has HIGH crossover appeal to casual and not so casual fans which are who you want to sell shoes to and their kids will want those kicks as well.

Good kid who works hard and says little and when fights occur stands back for the most part.  Who can't sell that? (Adi & Reebok) I kid I kid.
eek.gif
 Rockdeep? I haven't kept up with the story, but what happened to the scammer allegations?
lol crickets........
He got a PM just like errybody else slim.
If you have questions.. feel free to PM me too.

Originally Posted by vandread21

Shox based shoe for Griffin?

I say no.  I think Shox messed Vince's career up and I dont think Blake needs that on his surgically repaired knee.

Originally Posted by vandread21

Shox based shoe for Griffin?

I say no.  I think Shox messed Vince's career up and I dont think Blake needs that on his surgically repaired knee.

Here. I tried to make one. You are free to use this nike.hahahahaa. Just give the kid a better logo, thats too generic

Here. I tried to make one. You are free to use this nike.hahahahaa. Just give the kid a better logo, thats too generic

googled some cool griffin logos... this could be interesting. zoom would be cool.
but I'd figure he'd prefer air max..
frown.gif

griffin-logo_teaser.jpg

423f42d76f822de93b5e90b6ecb808e11224204726_full.jpg

istockphoto_4627128-pheonix-in-the-sky.jpg

griffin_logo.gif

gryffin-logo.jpg

the first one is the best IMO. "BG" can be incorporated well.
I'd buy his shoes. I like this dude's play. all-out,black-out.

googled some cool griffin logos... this could be interesting. zoom would be cool.
but I'd figure he'd prefer air max..
frown.gif

griffin-logo_teaser.jpg

423f42d76f822de93b5e90b6ecb808e11224204726_full.jpg

istockphoto_4627128-pheonix-in-the-sky.jpg

griffin_logo.gif

gryffin-logo.jpg

the first one is the best IMO. "BG" can be incorporated well.
I'd buy his shoes. I like this dude's play. all-out,black-out.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by chubibong

When did he get the griffin  logo on his shoe? I thought he had BG32 without the griffin logo
dude i just custom made this one(back read) Mocked it up at the actual pic replacing the dafault BG32

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Originally Posted by chubibong

When did he get the griffin  logo on his shoe? I thought he had BG32 without the griffin logo
dude i just custom made this one(back read) Mocked it up at the actual pic replacing the dafault BG32

Blake is that dude

I completely agree with RockDeep on this one.

Dude is soft spoken. Plays hard every play (ain't that right Lemar Odom) Does all of his talking on the court. I love a dude like this. Throws down nasty dunk jogs back to play defense....#swag.

I hope he not only gets his own sig shoe but gets the best team behind him as well. All he needs to do is get to a good team and the possibilities are endless with this guy....barring injury of course

Blake is that dude

I completely agree with RockDeep on this one.

Dude is soft spoken. Plays hard every play (ain't that right Lemar Odom) Does all of his talking on the court. I love a dude like this. Throws down nasty dunk jogs back to play defense....#swag.

I hope he not only gets his own sig shoe but gets the best team behind him as well. All he needs to do is get to a good team and the possibilities are endless with this guy....barring injury of course

Back
Top Bottom