Nike Air Huarache Bball 2012 (SUMMER 2012 - CounterKicks.com)

they look better in those pics....... but im still iffy about them. the better be performance monsters.

they look better in those pics....... but im still iffy about them. the better be performance monsters.

frown.gif
I want ogs these will be a outlet cop tho

I'm a huge free fan and really think Nike did the fusion well-asthetically. My question is the midfoot. With the proven track record of a carbon fiber midfoot, I'm curious if there will be too much movement-especially with lateral cutting, etc.

I'm a huge free fan and really think Nike did the fusion well-asthetically. My question is the midfoot. With the proven track record of a carbon fiber midfoot, I'm curious if there will be too much movement-especially with lateral cutting, etc.

Ill wait until I see them in person, and until I try them on, but I just have to say these have the potential to be an incredible shoe...and one I may buy every CW I can get my hands on.

Please Nike do these right and take all of my disposable income!

Ill wait until I see them in person, and until I try them on, but I just have to say these have the potential to be an incredible shoe...and one I may buy every CW I can get my hands on.

Please Nike do these right and take all of my disposable income!

Love me some Huaraches but these are def a tease.  Just retro the Air Flights. 
Huaraches are always an easy outlet/ebay scoop a year down the line.  These don't look bad to me, I'll probably grab a pair in 2013 on the cheap.

Love me some Huaraches but these are def a tease.  Just retro the Air Flights. 
Huaraches are always an easy outlet/ebay scoop a year down the line.  These don't look bad to me, I'll probably grab a pair in 2013 on the cheap.

Pictures of the original white/blue/purple colorway are on !%@!+!##*+@%@.  
They are looking really nice

Pictures of the original white/blue/purple colorway are on !%@!+!##*+@%@.  
They are looking really nice

Back
Top Bottom