Nike Air Huarache LE 2009 Releases

Originally Posted by dakid23

Just got these off of flintgrey

nike-air-huarache-mowabb.jpg
^^^ one of the best runners ever released i like the lime/royal ones too i just sold my navy/maize ones:.

The Mowabb Huaraches are better in my opinion but that white/red/orange is decent...I have an extra pair of the Mowabbs DS 12.5 if anyone needs a pair

I definately want the white and reds. I would have considered the other two especially the white and blue colorway, but nike messed up by putting that streakdesign on the side. Are any other colors being released?

Glad you got em, Da Kid! I still have a worn pair of that same pair and one of these....

nnp506.jpg

I am not feeling any of the new colorways. Lime/Blue FTW - please bring it back!

I hate to grave dig this but does anybody have any new info, or now if any other colors are releasing?

Actually they fit on the snug side, you will probably need to go at least a half size up. When wearing the right size, these feel wonderful on the feet, not tomention they look nice.

I don't like any of those and I LOVE the model of shoe, as mentioned it is extremely comfortable. I have the white/blue/neon, black/grey and brown/purple.

Back
Top Bottom