Nike Air Huarache Light Burst: Air Jordan 11 Inspired Pack

anyone know the msrp on these?
both are nice, but those cg's are just
pimp.gif

Sorry I don't know yet how to post a link but go to NDC then go to 77 burnside scroll down to Nikesportwear and select shoes. You might have to sign up asa member. Hope that helps

Originally Posted by tjsmke

Sorry I don't know yet how to post a link but go to NDC then go to 77 burnside scroll down to Nikesportwear and select shoes. You might have to sign up as a member. Hope that helps

Thanks for the heads up tjsmke!! got it!!

these dropped here in dallas. damn this 500 ticket from the local PD. i wasnt a fan of the black and red untill i seen the picture. i might go scoop
the 1/2 cents, and both colorways of these when they drop at my spot. these are DOPE for the summer with khaki shorts ESP the greys.

Maybe I'm completely missing them, but where on 77 Burnside are they? I'm logged in and I can only see 3 pages of shoes like AF1s, some IDs,Penny's and Posites, but no Bursts?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tjsmke

Sorry I don't know yet how to post a link but go to NDC then go to 77 burnside scroll down to Nikesportwear and select shoes. You might have to sign up as a member. Hope that helps
Thank you bro! Just copped both with free shipping.
pimp.gif

Go to 77 burnside then scroll down to the bottom and click on Nike Sportswear.

I really like the black/reds..but i honestly do not know how these will fit..any footlockers have these at the moment?

Back
Top Bottom