Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

Yep, ordered them a couple weeks ago.. They actually have a "premium" feel to them.

@vcof2005

Yeah I ended up grabbing a pair a few weeks ago as well. They're cool. I didn't even bother stressing over the materials and such. I liked the colorway and plan to wear them into beaters anyway :lol:

Waiting for those cool blues to have a price drop on East Bay, not sure if it will happen. Such a dope sneaker.

Waiting for those cool blues to have a price drop on East Bay, not sure if it will happen. Such a dope sneaker.
Since a lot of you guys here help me out, I got an eastbay magazine with the 20% off code that ends on 4/21/15. D8RXZ9GZM429JQBW.. You can get 20% off for the cool blues off eastbay.com

That new colorway isn't bad, but I wish they were black for the strap

Overall, the 2015 retro kills the 2011 retro by a landslide. I'm going to wear my 2011 pair to the gym. The quality sucks bad on the 2011 pair. Sloppy craftsmenship and thinner materials. The 2015 pair got thicker materials and just crafted well!

Yeah, I wear mine to the gym now.

The shape is also better on these. The 2011's were a pretty bad retro. I basically considered it a new colorway.

Last edited:
If only the Black/Blue's were on Finish Line...I'd grab em in a second.

I've got a few coupons to kill....le-sigh.

What's up fellas .. Just wanted to know how these fit? Are they true to size ? Run small or run big ?? Thanks

^They nice, prolly be the last cw I copp when im done with the rest. hoping to wait out and get them for cheap. I was shock to see a remake of the 02 red/white cw, only difference is the grey around the back and side of the shoe supposed to be darker grey.

Anybody got on feet pics of the UK exclusive huaraches? Im leaning towards those next since they a overseas shoe and might be hard to get later.

^
I'm not really down for all back shoes, but those are nice.
Could've used a lil more purple.....perhaps full purple on the tongue/bootie :nthat:

How about instead of all these horrid terrible colorways, they just hit us with the Deion's and the cardinals? The only decent colorway that came out so far besides the cool blue/black is that military inspired one. Everything else has been trash. Those med balls were reaching, could've been dope but they botched them on the color placement.

How about instead of all these horrid terrible colorways, they just hit us with the Deion's and the cardinals? The only decent colorway that came out so far besides the cool blue/black is that military inspired one. Everything else has been trash. Those med balls were reaching, could've been dope but they botched them on the color placement.
I thought of these as soon as I seen the "Suns"View media item 1460533

JChrist413, you read my mind. All these cats going dumb over mediocre colorways has me realizing that no matter whhhhhat, nike has some cats by the spauldings.

JChrist413, you read my mind. All these cats going dumb over mediocre colorways has me realizing that no matter whhhhhat, nike has some cats by the spauldings.
I'm guessing they buy materials & plan around colorways now..example..the "Bordeaux" colored Huarache that is dubbed "Fireberry" tells me we can almost guarantee a 7 is coming for those that want them.

Back
Top Bottom