Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

Getcha sum! 
laugh.gif

Man, if the blue was less bright, these would be so dope.

I typically only like OG colorways with a few exceptions, but these are fresh.

Nike is really hitting it out of the park with these Huarache Trainer colorways the past few months.

2 OG's, medicine balls, and now these.

I'm almost sure that those are GS only.

Can't eem lie....Cool Blues look great in that video. I still need to grab the Berry/Emerald joints for the low first though.

DUDE IN THAT VIDEO IS HIGHLY ANNOYING… SKIPPED THE CRAP OUTTA THE VID THEN EVENTUALLY JUST STOPPED IT ALTOGETHER … WATCH IT ON MUTE. IM STICKING TO JUST THE COOL BLUE'S THO.

I hate people like that who have no real respect for the OG release. He said Nike can you release it without the strap :stoneface:

This is the same thought process Nike's powers that be had with the Flightposite.

I hate people like that who have no real respect for the OG release. He said Nike can you release it without the strap :stoneface:

This is the same thought process Nike's powers that be had with the Flightposite.

LMAO

call your local champs and ask them to look up this product number 679083016  to see if they have them in stock.. 

its easier to just tell them to look up the number, because most of the time if you tell them what shoe you're looking for they won't know :lol:
Thank you! No luck in my area. I'll just have to wait a couple weeks.

^^^ Man, I saw those the other day.. They're tough. Woulda bought a pair if they made men's..

Need some cool blues already.. Come on 2/5!

Last edited:
are the cool blues anywhere in socal yet? checked my local champs the other day and nothing

hey. apologies for the wrong huarache inquiry, but where is the runner/scream grean/.blue type shoe forum. Looking for the graphite/crimson FB colorway. Thanks for any info in advance.

Finally found a pair at Champs.. They were in the lil football add-on part of the store. I think it's called Nike Yardline or something.

View media item 1378654
It's def cool having em again for nostalgic reasons, but I gotta say I was a lil disappointed in quality after seeing those medicine balls. They really are a step up material wise.

Also, those Super Bowl are pretty nice.. The white part is a crackled looking material, and looked like 3m under the holes. Cool lookin shoe, but idk if I'd ever wear em.

Last edited:
Finally picked these up while I was out. Better than the last release in color, nappy suede and that pleather. More like the 2001's.

I've missed out on every retro of these so it's nice to finally have them. The Nike Air on the heel was a little disappointing but overall I'm happy with them.
Makes me want them even more. Just wish the "Nike Air" on the back was stitched though.

Back
Top Bottom