Nike Air Hyperflight Appreciation vol. Am I the only one searching for a pair???

I want a pair just to hoop in.

Damn, those were the good days...when Nike made NEW stuff that was like WOW.

These are your bball grail..? Slippery sole, narrow, they crease badly, and the upper doesn't really provide enough support...

That aside, I think they look great (fav for me is yellow pair)

For their year I'd go with the Flight 2k3s - not so avant-garde looking, but amazing performance and great sole - still ball in 'em!

Originally Posted by LndnJs

These are your bball grail..? Slippery sole, narrow, they crease badly, and the upper doesn't really provide enough support...

That aside, I think they look great (fav for me is yellow pair)

For their year I'd go with the Flight 2k3s - not so avant-garde looking, but amazing performance and great sole - still ball in 'em!
To each his own. Grail status for me is made up of a lot of things. I only hooped in HS, and always in J's. in saying that, I could care lessabout their support, cushioning, etc. Just love they way they look.

These things were everywhere when they first came out. On sale everywhere. Mad Jamaicans had these.

silver, red, and purple joints are
pimp.gif

i like them, but they crease wayyy to easy... might have to get a pair soon though

I had the navy lenticular version.
they def. didnt run big for me...they were narrow, but wearble...except that they looked absured with jeans. sweats looked odd too, so I could only wear themwith shorts. They creased like crazy, but my biggest issue was that they bottomed out too easily. I was way too heavy to be rockin 'em

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

NobleKane...wow man! The yellow pair is by far the best color made. Creasing or not it is a classic shoe, and definate neck-breaker.

I agree. I actually bought those yellow ones from Noblekane and wore them last night.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have three pairs of Hyperflights now; the only Nikes I have multiples of. Carolina blue, yellow, and the brown leather ones that I got from Marshalls.
laugh.gif

The only GR color I really haven't ever found (DS anyways) is the white ones. Purples, reds, royal blues, all those pop up fairly often on ebay.

BTW in case anyone is wondering they can be had fairly cheap, I bought my baby blues for $75 and the yellows from Noblekane for $50 shipped.

so were these made after the Ultraflights? i love those UFs to death. they may be the best basketball shoe ive ever worn, save the ankle scars which are 100%fixed with ankle braces/straps. but performance wise, they look identical. im guessing they werent since many prefer the UFs over these HFs

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

The only GR color I really haven't ever found (DS anyways) is the white ones. Purples, reds, royal blues, all those pop up fairly often on ebay.

BTW in case anyone is wondering they can be had fairly cheap, I bought my baby blues for $75 and the yellows from Noblekane for $50 shipped.

i remember the white ones. they went quickly to the outlets and i couldnt find a pair
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

so were these made after the Ultraflights? i love those UFs to death. they may be the best basketball shoe ive ever worn, save the ankle scars which are 100% fixed with ankle braces/straps. but performance wise, they look identical. im guessing they werent since many prefer the UFs over these HFs
they were made before the ultraflights.

Royal blues and yellows are pretty common on ebay. I actually like the blue colorway but there are better shoes out there

i still got my royal blue pair. found them in my closet last yr. i threw away the box a long time ago tho

man i miss my pair i ran them to the ground! hah. not the most comfortable pair of kicks but they made some dope colorways

Back
Top Bottom