Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
My mistake I forgot I paid resell...simply a statement and mistake.

All hood, but I would say to the op regarding the trade, chi resell is well above gammas and will continue to rise. Gammas can b had for a good price even after all this time. Chi will continue to rise in price

So basically the production dates are not even a reliable source to differentiate fakes from the real...

I think dates can be reliable marker of UAs/GMs but those with a pair ain't fessing up on the dates also fakes are getting better and it's not hard for them to figure out the production dates....my home girl in London her pair has a start date of 12/09 (but she does rock a GS size) and my pair has a 12/10 start date which is consistent from every pair I've seen stateside. I have both a 2/9 and a 2/10 production end date, with the later being the end date of said homegirl in the UK who picked up her pair at Niketown. Typically production dates on UA /GMs are truncated - maybe a month long or two -- with the an accurate start date.

A guy in this Facebook group i'm in was trying to trade me some worn once infrared 6s and $180 for my DS chicagos. Y'all think that's a bad trade on my end ? 

Just grabbed a pair of DS 94s off craigslist[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]️Guy said he use to have them on display at shoe conventions and stuff,said he doesn't collect anymore and he also has more OG shoes like DS infrared [emoji]128513[/emoji]been wanting these since I was 14 I'm a month younger than these[emoji]128514[/emoji]might keep these DS and cop a pair of 15s' to kick around in. Happy late 4th everybody

Just grabbed a pair of DS 94s off craigslist[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]️Guy said he use to have them on display at shoe conventions and stuff,said he doesn't collect anymore and he also has more OG shoes like DS infrared [emoji]128513[/emoji]been wanting these since I was 14 I'm a month younger than these[emoji]128514[/emoji]might keep these DS and cop a pair of 15s' to kick around in. Happy late 4th everybody

Nice pick up

Smoothe pick up

So I doubled up and am sitting on size 10 DS, XI concords, breds, gammas, and legend blues. Want to use some as trade bait for the XI space jams, but it never worked out. Think I can do some combining for a trade on the chis? Or are most folks over the XIs.

Back
Top Bottom