Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Yeah man it seems like Flight23 NY always has the most units of any style. NTNY always moving funny with their releases. I need those CHI 1s so bad, they seem so impossible to get though
Yea Flight23 does have alot of units when there is a restock but too bad as of late there hasn't been anything worthwhile.  Waiting on Chi 1s as well but won't pay over retail for them.  

My prediction they announce a raffle tomorrow morning/afternoon and it'll be chicago 1s or sbb's
Hmm hoping youre right as others have been saying this but nothing has been shed to light yet.  

I'm with you on that. I'm so close to paying $300 for SBBs but I can't pull myself to pull the trigger. I keep holding out on Nike's next move.
SBBs are Soooooo nice that I would just sell some other shoes you have and pull the trigger, you won't be disappointed. If I struck out I would just grab the shoe now before people figure out how dope these things are lol.

Scored a second pair in a size 11 for $325. Glad I decided to hold out a little longer. I'm not waiting around for a possible release from Nike and end up mad at missing out

Last edited:

Scored a second pair in a size 11 for $325. Glad I decided to hold out a little longer. I'm not waiting around for a possible release from Nike and end up mad at missing out
Glad you found them at this price.  I'm still holding out for a restock somewhere as I'm not dying for these shoes anymore... hype is over.

Glad you found them at this price.  I'm still holding out for a restock somewhere as I'm not dying for these shoes anymore... hype is over.
lmao dude , then you are the definition of a hypebeast if you dont want em anymore due to dead hype.

a note to yourself hype for legendary OG NA 1S like chicagos , royals , breds never dies , it jsut gets bigger as the time passes 

lmao dude , then you are the definition of a hypebeast if you dont want em anymore due to dead hype.

a note to yourself hype for legendary OG NA 1S like chicagos , royals , breds never dies , it jsut gets bigger as the time passes 
Im merely referring to the high price due to hype.  I like the chicago 1s very much but not for over retail.  Sorry if that hurt your ego if you feel they are your grails.  It's just my opinion nothing more.  

Honestly royals and breds are so overhyped its ridiculous. Yes they look awesome and can't deny that but I'm so over paying ridiculous mark up for shoes nowadays.  

If You're purchasing at retail then you've already accepted a severely high mark up

Legit check please! I might be getting a good deal on these but I just want verification from some of you guys. Thanks!

[ATTACHMENT=10472]image.jpg (91k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10473]image.jpg (84k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10474]image.jpg (80k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10475]image.jpg (86k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10476]image.jpg (153k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10477]image.jpg (115k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10478]image.jpg (134k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10479]image.jpg (93k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=10480]image.jpg (118k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I was able to remove my insoles, but you have to be careful not to rip the foam because they're super glued in.

Back
Top Bottom