Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Smh Y'all need to let some of these people do their own homework. If folks have low reading comprehension skills that's on them .
A lot of heads are going to complain about striking out, but complaining about how they helped people out with the process and sneaker karma didn't work for them.

people have a whole hour to sing up
laugh.gif
Where does it say this?????? 

it'd be funny if Nike trolled the losers by offering up the chance to purchase chicago 1.5's as a consolation prize.

Chicagos are overrated. Why y'all going so hard
I just want the one pair I've been trying to get since RD. Not everybody can pay resell prices

If I'm given a chance, I'm gonna take it and hope it all works out.

That being said, if I strike out tonight then so be it. I'll have these one day one way or another 
smokin.gif

it'd be funny if Nike trolled the losers by offering up the chance to purchase chicago 1.5's as a consolation prize.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Even if this restock is only 800 pairs, that's a huge supply shock. Resale prices should drop considerably.
you wanna make that prices won't drop

Considerably? :rofl:

If they did it would be $10 at most
Give me the average resale prices from eBay for the week prior to this raffle and the average for the week after the raffle and we'll see what's up. I'm predicting prices will drop by about $50. This would be for the sizes that release for this raffle, obviously.

Last edited:
Looks like international are unable to register as mentioned previously. I was unable to verify my number

Back
Top Bottom