Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
When I selected my pair I noticed the size run started at size 7. Is that a Mens 7 or 7y? I've noticed that in the U.K. when J's release size 7 is Mens, but here in the states 7 is a youth size. Anyone know the deal with this?
a 7Y and a Men's 7 are the same

Man I'm glad this thread is back. Just wish I didn't run outta reps at 11am today - there've been some real top-tier posts in the last couple hrs.

Btw: entries in from me & mah girl

ugh...registered wh my girls accunt and entered my # because shes not home ... "number has already been used"

ughhhh.... only got 1 chance now ... i dun goofed 

I think once you're verified, you should be set... I remember I was verified for the first bordo7 release. Never had to enter my number since.
Yeah I know, I'm saying I had to use my sisters number for verification. Because my number wouldn't work for whatever reason.

So now that's a problem since I'll have to get my codes from her.

did anyone else not get the Nikestore tweet notification?  I got my other accounts telling me to enter the drawing.. WTF?!?!?!

Idk man, that's hard to believe, I actually copped my pair from finishline.com on that release , no bot just manual .

only like 10 finishline brick and mortar stores got them in the whole US. like 13 pairs each store so its not hard to believe

How did someone get their email before the closing?
nerd.gif
answers are demanded

What makes you think the email/picture hasnt been photoshoped?

Edit: nvm, was a sec too late. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom