Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I got my email that i put in right at the begining and havent recived the one that i put in at 30 mins, must have been a ish ton of emails 

I struck out.. But my girl did not! Damn is it a good feeling to finally be able to get these, for retail! Was totally worth it making her make an account.

nah this is way better than bots. With bots it was a 0% of copping if you were clean no bots
I don't know man...I've never used a bot or ATC and have had some success.  I'm strictly an online buyer.  At least when I set up my command center with 2 iPhones, 2 laptops, and iPad I feel like I'm putting up a fight.  Besides, with NDC out of the Saturday morning grind the would be NDC online traffic floods the already struggling footsites.  Salty. 
laugh.gif

You guys wouldn't be saying that if you scored lol
I would though lol. I can't speak for anybody else but I hate the idea of raffling something for sale. Which is why I never do them. Only reason I did this is because I could sign up from the comfort of my home, no shady store hopping etc..

Just happy to secure 1 pair of 9.5. Went 1 for 5. Want double, so I guess now it's time to pay resale at hopefully a decent price or trade. 

Wish I had your 2 for 2 luck, too. lol
smokin.gif
glad you hit bro... I can stop feeling bad about taking your pair from Sheikh
laugh.gif
Thanks. Not your fault. We had a deal. Trade Sheikh codes. There was always a chance of either of us winning in that scenario. Just glad that $100 in gas I spent was useful to someone I know. However, I'm still made at that idiot at the HoH Galleria that did me dirty. If you're in here, homie, eat a bag of d***s and I still hate your guts. No, really 
roll.gif

0/1

These joints continue to elude me..

Bouta go hit the gym with a big booty co-worker..

It should help take my mind off this non sense..

sent one entry in and got one pair.
i dont see how it's gonna work though since the link in the email is the same link that everyone already knows

View media item 1731734
Actually Ate got my SBB because my boy got through with the Nike raffle after getting scammed by some IG page who sent me fakes. Now I eat off this had some chicks put in raffles for me too I'll let you know tomorrow if they got thru. Size 10 will share the love. Don't PM now I have no info currently they sleep

Back
Top Bottom