Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Although..... you know they are gonna cut the 1s from the 1985 molds next, instead of 1994. Then, I will buy those too! Lol

I wish I got em for retail. I paid 400 for mine months ago. Its all good though, I will have them forever.

Paid 400 on these just yday.. Man thats crazy!! The most ive spend was 475 and that was for bred 1 a year ago

Got my size 14 on the nike restock. Now I have a size 13 that Is vnds. I paid alot for it (400) but I need it gone asap. Please hit me up if interested. I'm not sure of the selling rules on here , so please excuse me if I'm out of line. Not in a position to double up on these. 13 is not my size anymore. I'm at work but have pics on my phone. PM me.

Last edited:
Got my size 14 on the nike restock. Now I have a size 13 that Is vnds. I paid alot for it (400) but I need it gone asap. Please hit me up if interested. I'm not sure of the selling rules on here , so please excuse me if I'm out of line. Not in a position to double up on these. 13 is not my size anymore. I'm at work but have pics on my phone. PM me.

Guys that got theirs sound so excited, got me excited lol. I have this fear that 1.5s are gonna be in the box when I open it...find out tomorrow

I know I am several months late joining this forum after these shoes released, but I gotta give mad props to this thread and all the Houston Shiekh codes that were shared amongst the H-Town community.  If it wasn't for yall sharing them codes, I wouldn't have landed that winning Shiekh raffle to pick up my Chicago 1s at Galleria that May 29th.

Thank you guys, and those who are joining me in the UNC 1s retail hunt, I hope we can get some luck again this time around.

Got my pair the craftsmanship is average and my white leather is slightly scuffed to where I have to paint over it. :smh: Still happy I won the kicks though just was quality control was better

Got my pair the craftsmanship is average and my white leather is slightly scuffed to where I have to paint over it. :smh: Still happy I won the kicks though just was quality control was better
One of my pairs has that, and the one I kept ds has a minor stitch issue. Just par for the course.

Back
Top Bottom