Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Following this thread makes salty! lol. All I wanted was 1 pair.
mean.gif

Can someone explain how the tongues are crooked, can't you just center them after lacing them up? Or is it when you're wearing them like how some fly knits do.

so i'm set to meet up with a dude and pay $400 for a DS pair in 8.5 later today - decent deal? or should i hold out?
That was retail for $160 and if you wear them and get caught one time in the rain or someone accidentally steps on them... Naw if that dude is ripping you off and you must have the "Chi's" make him cough up the receipt he purchased them from and if the shoe box is not in good condition then he needs to subtract $50 off that total. Inspect them thoroughly and if they are not to your satisfication point out flaws and subtract $20 off that total also. People if these re-sellers wants to take advantage of you, make YOUR demands much higher you are the BUYER and have the power of purchase. Remember that.

Last edited:
View media item 1741265
View media item 1741266
The inside side panel of the right shoe has really wrinkled/veiny leather - is this something I should fret over? I actually think it looks kinda cool, but it's only on one side of one shoe.

Was able to get the guy I bought it from
to go from $400 to $380 due to it, but it kinda bothers me. I will actually be wearing these, though, but idk. Tempted to sell these and get another pair of 8.5's.

Last edited:
I suggest getting the other pair first and matching the best shoes together if you go that route. Seems like they have different factories for lefts and rights. One seems to have supervision and the other is run by a herd of cats.

[quote name="masshi"]The inside side panel of the right shoe has really wrinkled/veiny leather - is this something I should fret over? I actually think it looks kinda cool, but it's only on one side of one shoe.[/quote]

That's just extra butter, man! It's nothing to worry about.

The buttery soft leather on these will blow your mind. I'm so happy with my pair!
View media item 1741290
View media item 1741291
View media item 1741292

Last edited:

That was retail for $160 and if you wear them and get caught one time in the rain or someone accidentally steps on them... Naw if that dude is ripping you off and you must have the "Chi's" make him cough up the receipt he purchased them from and if the shoe box is not in good condition then he needs to subtract $50 off that total. Inspect them thoroughly and if they are not to your satisfication point out flaws and subtract $20 off that total also. People if these re-sellers wants to take advantage of you, make YOUR demands much higher you are the BUYER and have the power of purchase. Remember that.

The inside side panel of the right shoe has really wrinkled/veiny leather - is this something I should fret over? I actually think it looks kinda cool, but it's only on one side of one shoe.

Was able to get the guy I bought it from
to go from $400 to $380 due to it, but it kinda bothers me. I will actually be wearing these, though, but idk. Tempted to sell these and get another pair of 8.5's.
I've noticed a few pairs with mismatched panels as well, the worst case being the toe. The shoes will get wrinkled to hell so I wouldn't worry about it since it's only on the side. 

That's the only positive thing about buying resell, typically you can check for any flaws before you purchase the shoe. 

The cut in the tongue? yeah its foam inside like the cortez and ld-1000

Well thats how it is right? Cause the guy that sold these to me didnt open the box and anything. He just slapped on a label and shipped it out

The toe box is different compared to the b/w. Im not tripping on that since i know some pairs are cutted differently.

Also, why are the stitching on the swoosh different to the previous models?
They are remastered and the mold / stitching is more comparable to the 1994 mold. 

View media item 1741750
The toe box is different compared to the b/w. Im not tripping on that since i know some pairs are cutted differently.

View media item 1741755

The molds are different between the two -- CHIs is predicated on the '94 retro. If you look at the profile of both you will notice the CHI is higher as such the stitching is offset by the height. because the UAs are working with the old molds (non-2015) the check stitching and the toebox shape makes for a easy indicator of fugazi 1s.

They are different molds bro. Thats why I keep saying the Breds Royals and Shadows are coming soon.

Michael wears his Chicago 1's when he wants to flex on fools. (an educational post)

See Michael flex.

Flex Michael flex.

Take a break, flex.

And then back to flex.

Michael thinks someone needs a flex.

Michael flexes on him.

Michael cannot be bothered as he flexes.

Michael cannot not flex.

Everyone will be flexed in due time.

The end...?

Back
Top Bottom