Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I got the notification that they sold out, but then got an order confirmation? For sure it'll get cancelled lol.

Just happen to be on twitter when the Nike dropped the link...clicked on it like 5 secs after it was posted. Still waiting....:/ not feeling too confident

Refreshes my snkrs app multiple times and it never came up. After everyone started saying it sold out is when my snkrs showed the shoes, of course out of stock. Nike is flooding the market with these and the price is still high. Just not meant to be.

NDC got me wanting to leave team Android...I don't carry my iPad with me everywhere so being unable to fire up SNKRS at any moments notice is killing me

Refreshes my snkrs app multiple times and it never came up. After everyone started saying it sold out is when my snkrs showed the shoes, of course out of stock. Nike is flooding the market with these and the price is still high. Just not meant to be.
Don't think Nike is flooding the market with these, if they were they would produce in Jordan 11 numbers which they are not 

I hate how every time there's a restock, SNRKS app never notifies me. Though all my notifications for it are turned on. I have a feeling that this will turnout like the NL supreme drop for me. Where i have multiple tabs open and i'll be in line for like an hour, to see the OOS. Just say its OOS already nike.

Back
Top Bottom