Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Finally got my pair :smokin inhaling that (leather and glue fumes) new sneaker smell and lacing up now. Debating on switching between the white and black laces every now and then.

Ran smaller than expected too.

Which one was more limited? I would think the Chicago's would be the one adding for the OVO's

OVO's are more limited but does always mean that the person with Chicago's should add. At the same time, I'm sure most people differ and would expect the person with the Chicago's should add. If it was me, I would not add due to the Chicago's being a classic and the OVO's are not. But it does not matter to everyone.

If I want to trade OVO's for chicagos how much should chicagos add?
G

We'll all feelings aside according to camp less the avg price of Chi's off eBay 434 and OvO's are 667 so 233 is what they think according to past 12 months. I gotta say myself I wouldn't trade at all. After a couple wears those OVO's are gonna look worse and drop in price way more than the Chi's which will break in nice. Adding 100-125 is the most I would consider fair if I wanted the OVO's in my collection.

chis look better beat but i dont want to beat my pair lol, i wore them once and put them on ice after i got them fron the nike restock, probably my best pickup of 2015, still looking for shattereds and black whites

Back
Top Bottom