Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
This like the maypac fight people paid 100 bucks to watch Floyd lose while those that know boxing knew the outcome for years ..........put in work like any other 1's release you know how it goes with 1's or come May 31st ...you'll be salty talking about you need shoulder surgery :lol:

I found a spot doing pre orders for $235. I'm not into that tho. Pm me for the link if you want it

Last edited:
The question is who do you trust when it comes to preorders on 1's? Seen to many fiasco's to bite I'll put in my usual leg work . my advice wait it out I rather gamble and pay resell the first day when it should be at its lowest ,than pay a preorder but to each its own , I'll take my chances on retail first.
Edit: legwork doesn't mean standing in front of your screen

Last edited:
These are grails to me and for thousands , maybe a million other people

With the way things are online and store releases Securing a pair for more is the way to go

The question is who do you trust when it comes to preorders on 1's? Seen to many fiasco's to bite I'll put in my usual leg work . my advice wait it out I rather gamble and pay resell the first day when it should be at its lowest ,than pay a preorder but to each its own , I'll take my chances on retail first.
Edit: legwork doesn't mean standing in front of your screen
But what if resell on the first day is higher than the pre-order price

Doubled up yesterday. Dropped $250.00, great deal...

I'll break it down: 

Retail = $160

Taxes (8.875%) = $14.20

$174.20 

Time (it takes to enter a a few raffles, say 4 or 5) = Two hours

My per diem rate is over $40 per hour

$80 bucks, for arguments sake

That's OVER $250

Bottom line: 

For $250 they get delivered to my door, and I don't have to deal with the riff raff.

Note: I didn't even account for gas, parking, and dealing with these jackasses at the sneaker store. 

I stood in line today at the opening of Flight23 in Chicago. They had the Chicago 1s and Hare 7s. Grabbed a pair of both. You will not be disappointed with the 1s. i got the last pair in the store and of course it wasn't my size. So if I can't swap, They are for sell. This shoe will not sit on shelves.

I stood in line today at the opening of Flight23 in Chicago. They had the Chicago 1s and Hare 7s. Grabbed a pair of both. You will not be disappointed with the 1s. i got the last pair in the store and of course it wasn't my size. So if I can't swap, They are for sell. This shoe will not sit on shelves.

What time did you get there?
See any Size 14s?

Man i don't think these are dropping in my city so imma try my luck online. Hopefully the Hares and 11 lows brake people but I really don't see it happening

that aint happening bro. If i get a pair for retail ill be thankful but stores getting no pairs... i know i aint winning a raffle. and online its a no go. I should have just done a pre order and called it a day.

dudes coming in here saying these will be a GR and everyone gonna have em. SMH

im done listening to these twitter dudes you guys post who have "legit" info

for someone thats been here since 2000, you really thought these would be a GR? What AJ1 has been a GR thats an OG cw or hyped one?

Come on Zyzz. Every hyped 1 will always be the same, each and every time. Its never going to be easy.

for someone thats been here since 2000, you really thought these would be a GR? What AJ1 has been a GR thats an OG cw or hyped one?

Come on Zyzz. Every hyped 1 will always be the same, each and every time. Its never going to be easy.
They're going to be more of these than the average NA 1 release.

They're going to be more of these than the average NA 1 release.

the average NA1 release as in black gums?

Look, i have nothing to gain with saying what I'm saying. I already -pre-order 2 weeks ago. I;ve seen this movie before.

But you guys are crazy thinking these won't be damn near $300 after release day. What hyped Jordan release isn't hovering $300 on release day, or the week or two after? Throw in the fact that these are NA 1's. What NA1 has gone down in value a few weeks after release?

How many more NA1 releases do we need to see in order to learn our lesson? I know pre-orders are not for everyone. Praise those that say F it, its retail or nothing.

But everyone is fooling themselves talking about these will be easy. Thats crazy talk. Maybe easy for 10% of the consumers. I will guarantee you won't be able to get these for $250 from a reseller after striking out release day. Really guys, hoya lows are hovering $250, right?

the average NA1 release as in black gums?

Look, i have nothing to gain with saying what I'm saying. I already -pre-order 2 weeks ago. I;ve seen this movie before.

But you guys are crazy thinking these won't be damn near $300 after release day. What hyped Jordan release isn't hovering $300 on release day, or the week or two after? Throw in the fact that these are NA 1's. What NA1 has gone down in value a few weeks after release?

How many more NA1 releases do we need to see in order to learn our lesson? I know pre-orders are not for everyone. Praise those that say F it, its retail or nothing.

But everyone is fooling themselves talking about these will be easy. Thats crazy talk. Maybe easy for 10% of the consumers. I will guarantee you won't be able to get these for $250 from a reseller after striking out release day. Really guys, hoya lows are hovering $250, right?
Didn't say these were going to be easy but by judging that they were selling some along with the Hares at Chicagos Flight23 as said above their has to be more than the Royals, Breds, Shadows, etc.  Don't quote me on that but just reading how it going.  

If you have been reading the thread, you'll notice everyone is mentioning and speaking of the same thing

Like I said, you just can't keep my name out of your mouth

:lol:

Keep quoting me though

Don't mind my name being thrown out there. Must be why my inbox is blowing up with people asking for handouts left and right

We speak your name and blow up your pm box cuz you have the answers sway. How can I not keep your name out my mouth? Praise the mighty [COLOR=#red]@GetemFlavorFlavez[/COLOR] Pass the gospel along 900 resell, bah gawd almighty!
View media item 1535896

Last edited:
considering that these look pretty sharp since the last nike air branding release, 1994, I'd say I would cop these than any jordan this month, and the price should have been like 130 40 something. oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom